Chapter 18

*Kay*

I rummage around at the bottom of my side of our giant wardrobe looking my black ballet flats as Kaleb takes a shower.

"Wow, baby I didn't know you were going to be showing off your knickers," Kaleb laughs.

"Shut up," I order as I stand up and turn to face him. "I'm trying to find my shoes."

"Why didn't you say that?" he asks as I fix my blood red strapless dress that hugs me at the top but flows loosely from the waist with a black underskirt and detail were it hugs me. I shrug as he pulls on a pair of boxers before he walks over and pulls my shoes out first time. I stick my tongue out childishly as he pulls on a pair of black jeans and a black shirt.

Kaleb thinks about ripping my dress off and taking me all night.

"Not going to happen," I giggle as I make sure I look ok. Kaleb looks up from his black converse and smiles at me.

"I've got something that will go perfectly," Kaleb says as I rummage around in my large jewellery box for a necklace. He appears at my side with a black jewellery box. I open it to reveal a silver wolf with Kaleb's blue eyes.

"He's beautiful," I say ask I take it off the pillow.

"Do you like it?" he asks as he takes it off me.

"I love it. He's my mini Kaleb," I smile as I hold my hair up so that he can clip it around my neck.

"He's not silver baby, it's white gold," he says as I smile at him.

"I love him and I love you," I say before I turn round and kiss him.

'We should go before CeeCee comes and drags us there,' I think as I continue kissing him.

'We should but I'm enjoying this,' he thinks as he pulls me closer to his chest.

"I'm leaving," I say as I push him away and walk towards the door. Kaleb sighs as he pulls on a black hoodie over his shirt.

"Time to face the music," he says as he takes my hand. I smooth out my skirt one more time before Kaleb pulls me out the house.

"You look amazing baby," he says before we get into his car.

"I can't believe everyone thinks you're dead," I say as he speeds towards his parents house.

*

"Oh my god, Kaleb, I thought you were dead," Mrs Clarke says when we walk in the door.

"Yeah, I told dad I didn't want anyone to know so that I could spend the day with Katerina."

Mrs Clarke pulls Kaleb into a hug as I get crushed against someones chest.

"Thank you for saving my brother," Calvin says as Kaleb growls.

"Get your filthy paws off my mate," he orders.

"Kaleb, calm down," I beg as Calvin steps back and puts his hands up in surrender. Kaleb pulls me into his chest and crushes his lips against mine. Kaleb eventually pulls back when his dad clears his throat. We turn to face the bar which he's standing on top of before he begins.

"Welcome, everyone. I am glad you could all make it. I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that I am stepping down as Alpha but the good news is that my son, Kaleb, who was thankfully saved by his beautiful mate Katerina last night, will be taking over. I'm sure Kaleb will make a great Alpha and he'll hopefully make the right choices, so can everyone please join me in congratulating our new Alpha couple, Kaleb and Katerina," he says before everyone starts clapping. They all turn towards Kaleb expecting him to say something when they stop.

"All I have to say is; Let's Party!" he says before everyone cheers and the music starts up.

*Kaleb*

I watch Kay dance with CeeCee and a group of other girls, happily from the bar.

"Stop staring at the poor girl," Sage laughs from beside me.

"I can't help it. I'm hypnotised by her every move," I say before I spot her and CeeCee walking towards the door. I go to follow them but Sage stops me.

"They'll just be getting some air," he says before I nod and pick up my beer. I sit and sip it as people come up to congratulate me. I smile and say thank you.

*

I hear someone scream from outside and instantly run outside with Sage close behind me.

"Let her go!" CeeCee screams as we join her. I growl as I see a man holding a knife to the throat of my precious mate and another checking out my sister.

"Let her go," I growl before the one checking out CeeCee starts laughing.

"One of you killed our Alpha so we're here simply for revenge and this beauty conveniently walked right into us," he says.

"Let her go! She's done nothing!" CeeCee crys.

"No can do princess. Our new Alpha wants this one so that's who we're going to take back with us," guy 1 says.

"What are you going to do with her?" Sage asks.

"I think I heard something about torture," he smiles.

'You can't let him take her. She won't survive,' my wolf says.

"Wouldn't it be better if you took back the one who murdered your Alpha?" I ask.

"Yes but we don't know who that is," he says.

'Kaleb, I'm scared,' Kay says through our link. I look over and see that tears are running down her cheeks and that she is petrified.

'It's going to be ok, baby,' I say before turning towards guy 1.

"I killed him," I say. "Let her go and take me."

"Kaleb, have you lost it?" Sage asks.

'She wont survive torture. I can't let them do that to her,' I explain.

"Hmm, Who should we take? Will it be the girl or the Alpha?" guy 1 asks.

"I say we take the Alpha," guy 2 says. Guy 1 nods before I hand Sage my hoodie.

'Give this to Kay and make sure she is ok. I'll be back so I want you to make sure she is happy. Make her move on,' I order before walking over to the guys. Guy 2 releases Kay and pushes her towards Sage. Sage grabs her by the waist as she trys to run towards me. Guy 2 forces me to walk forward by pressing the knife into my back.

'Tell my dad this was the right choice,' I say to Sage as I walk away from them.

*Kay*

I fight against Sage trying to get to Kaleb.

'Calm down, Kay. I'll be back. I promise you everything will be ok,' Kaleb says.

'No, come back let them take me,' I beg.

'Goodbye, baby. I love you, remember that,' he says before he puts up a wall between us. I stop fighting against Sage and collapse to the ground completely defeated. My heart feels as though someone has been ripped out of my chest. I feel numb and unable to go on.

"I love you, Kaleb!" I shout as loud as I can.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Plz Plz Plz check out the sequal; My Long Lost Alpha Mate thanks

oh nd plz VOTE FAN COMMENT!!!