Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Kay*

I open my eyes to find Kaleb staring at me.

"Good morning, baby," he smiles.

"Happy Birthday," I say before I kiss him.

"Thanks darling."

"You'll get your present later," I say as I smile evilly before CeeCee opens the door.

"You two better be desent," she says before she removes her hand from over her eyes.

"And how can we help you, CeeCee?" Kaleb asks annoyed.

"You can leave so that I can dress Kay up for the party," she replies.

"Wait a minute. What time is it?" I ask.

"Nearly five o'clock," CeeCee says.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask Kaleb as I sit up.

"You looked so peaceful," he shrugs.

"Whatever. Leave, Kaleb," CeeCee orders.

"Or what?" he asks.

"I'll get Sage to drag you out," she replies as she crosses her arms across her chest.

"Fine," he sighs as he gets up and pulls a pair of trackies and a t-shirt out of the wardrobe before he leaves.

*

"Kay, get out of the shower now!" CeeCee shouts annoyed.

"Ok, ok, I'm out," I say as I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around myself before CeeCee manages to unlock the door. I shake my head as she lays out loads of make-up.

"CeeCee, is this really necissary?" I ask.

"Yes, I think my brother deserves to see you look extremely hot on his birthday and maybe his last day," she says before she makes me sit down on the closed toilet lid.

I sigh as CeeCee starts attacking my hair with a hair dryer and curling tongs.

*

"CeeCee, we need to leave," Sage shouts up the stairs.

"I'm still not sure about this," I say as I try to pull the plain black short skin tight dress (pic -->) down a bit while I wobble on the high heels CeeCee forced me to wear.

"Kay, you look stunning," she says as she pulls on her bright red high heels that match her slutty short red play-suit.

"Whatever," I mutter as I warily walk out of the room to the top of the stairs. CeeCee catches up to me easily walking in her heels. I roll my eyes before I take a step down and nearly fall down the stairs. Kaleb suddenly appears from no-where and catches me before I tumble down to the bottom.

"Thanks," I smile as I brush my now curly hair out of my eyes.

"We better get going," Sage says before Kaleb helps me walk down the stairs.

"You look beautiful, Kay," Kaleb says as we walk towards his car.

"Thanks. You look awesome," I say as I look at his black jeans, loose white shirt and black all stars.

"Thanks."

"Kaleb, do you think I'd get away with running in and changing my shoes?" I ask.

"No you would not, Katerina Cooper!" CeeCee calls. "Now get your butt in that car!"

"Yes, ma'am," I solute before I slid into the car to find Kaleb trying to hide his laughter.

"You better shut up and drive unless you want me to get CeeCee to redress you," I hiss.