Chapter 12

Pic of CeeCee -->

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

*Kay*

"Kay!" I hear Kaleb shout as I walk through the front door.

"What?" I snap as he runs up to me.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said," he says as he hugs me. "Please forgive me."

I pull back and look into his blue eyes and see that he's been crying and that he's on the brink of becoming insane.

"I'm sorry too," I say before I throw my arms around his neck.

"What happened to your hair?" Calvin asks. I smile as Kaleb pulls back to look at my new blood red fringed layered hair do.

"It makes you look even more beautiful," Kaleb says before he kisses my forehead.

"You were worried about me?" I ask.

"He was an emotional wreck," Calvin replies.

"I better go call everyone."

 "Why?"

 "I've already told them and they were out looking for you. Sage, CeeCee and my mum and dad," Calvin says before I jump up and wrap my legs around Kaleb's waist and my arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much," he whispers in my ear as I hug him. I turn and surprise him by kissing him. What? I need my daily Kaleb fix.

*

Sage clears his throat loudly before I pull back and unwrap my legs. A small blond girl with Calvin's green eyes giggles from Sage's side. I blush as I hide my face in Kaleb's chest.

 "You've maned up then," Mr Clarke says to Kaleb.

 "Thank god you're ok, Katerina. You had everyone so worried," Mrs Clarke says.

 "I'm sorry for any trouble I caused," I say turning towards her.

 "It's fine. You're home now and that's all that matters," she says as Mr Clarke frowns at his watch.

 "We've got to go now, Claire," Mr Clarke says as he pulls her towards the door.

 "Ok. Good bye dears," Mrs Clarke calls as she follows him.

 "Bye," We all call as I spot the blond girl jab Sage's side with her finger.

 "Kay, I guess I'll have to introduce you to my little sister CeeCee before she does Sage some serious damage," Kaleb laughs.

"Hi, it's so great to finally meet you," she says before Kaleb steps away and she hugs me.

 "Em it's great to meet you. I would say I've hear allot about you but I didn't know you existed till yesterday," I smile as she pulls away and looks me up and down.

 "Well that's my brother for you," CeeCee laughs.

 "He certainly is one of a kind," I laugh.

 "Eh twin number two, standing right here," Calvin says. We all start laughing as Kaleb pushes Calvin playfully. Me and CeeCee fall to the ground in a fit of giggles as the boys each raise a brow.

 "They've officially lost it," Calvin says before Sage and Kaleb growl at him.

 "Calm down," CeeCee says to Sage as he lifts her to her feet.

 "I better be heading," Calvin says as I remain sitting on the floor.

 "Thanks," Kaleb mutters as I wave wildly.

 "Good bye, Katerina," he laughs before he leaves.

Sage nudges CeeCee's ear with his nose as she giggles.

 "Please just leave," Kaleb begs.

 "Is it to much for you, Kaleb?" Sage asks. Kaleb growls and I giggle as CeeCee pulls Sage towards the door.

 "Bye, Kay," CeeCee calls.

 "Bye!" I shout after them

"Thank god their gone," Kaleb says in my ear.

"Let's watch Alice in Wonderland!" I shout as I jump to my feet and run into the living room.

"Katerina! Sit!" Kaleb shouts. I shrug before I sit on the floor.

"How much sugar have you had?" he asks after he kneels down in front of me and stares into my eyes.

 "Not allot. I only had," I say before I try to remember how many lollies I had.

 "Stick out your tongue," he orders. I do as I'm told and stick out my bright blue tongue. Kaleb shakes his head before I lick his nose.

 "You are officially mental," he laughs.