Caught Between The Million Pound Twins

"Mother, can I have her?" My two year old green eyed son asks as he holds a new born Katerina.

"No, baby. She's for your twin," I reply as I look over at his blue eyed twin and shake my head as Kenny stops him from running for the exit.

"Kaleb, dear, do you want to hold, Katerina?" Ashley asks.

"Yes!" he shouts his reply causing Katerina to wake up. Instead of crying Katerina looks over at Kaleb and smiles.

"They're destined to be together," Bob smiles as Kenny nods in agreement and I smile at my best friend.

*17 YEARS LATER*

"We'll be back soon dear," my mum says as she and my dad pull on their jackets.

"Don't be late," I call after them.

"'Coarse we wont. Love you Kay," dad calls as he opens the door.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," I say before they leave and I get a text from my ex.

"We'll be together again Katty," it says which I ignore since mum and dad told me to stay away from him because he's a danger to my future. Mum and dad don't tend to make sense much but that's probably because we're not normal seeing as their best friends just happen to be werewolves and I'm destined to be one of their son's solemate (or mate for short). I was pretty upset about not being allowed to pick who I spent the rest of my life with but I got over it once they showed me pictures of the two of them. I realised that I could've ended up with worse (the twins are incredibly good looking) and excepted that I can't change it.

*

"Are you Katerina Cooper?" a police officer asks me after I send mum a text asking where she is.

"Em, yes," I reply wairily. "What's wrong?"

"It's your parents. Their car skid off the road and landed in the Clyde," he replies.

"Are they ok?" I ask as tears pool in my eyes. The officer shakes his head.

"I'm sorry dear," he says as my knees give way and I fall to the ground as I start crying.

*

"Kay?" my mum's friend, Sarah Beth, asks as she enters my room.

"What?" I snap.

"You can't stay here alone dear, so you're going to go live with the Clarke twins," she replies.

"The Clarke Twins? As in the rich ones?" I ask annoyed.

"Who else dear?" she asks as she opens the curtians which haven't been opened since I found out the news. "Oh and the blond one's your mate. Your parents were going to tell you before their accident but since they can't I thought I should."

Great it's only been a day since my parents death and she's packing me off to live with some rich random werewolves. Well the Clarke boys better watch their backs 'coz nice Kay's just went out the window.