The Smoshy Reception

***My P.O.V.***

I went into the bathroom with Rachael to change our dresses. My reasoning was I didn't want to get anything on mine. Rachael's was she just plain didn't like dresses. I smiled as I walked out of the bathroom. The reception looked just like I had dreamed it would. It was Smosh themed. Once we finished eating dinner, I was talking to my parents. Then, Toby Turner walked up to me and Ian. "Congratulations on your wedding," Toby said shaking Ian's hand.

"Oh. My. God," I said  in shock as Toby gave me a hug.

"Is something wrong?" Toby questioned.

"No, no," I stuttered, "it's just that I used to look up to you as a kid, and now you're giving me a hug at my wedding." He just laughed and walked away to congratulate my sister.

After that, some other YouTubers also congratulated me. They included Shane Dawson, Lisa Schwartz, Pewdiepie, Joey Graceffa, and the whole SmoshGames crew. A few hours later, it was time to do cake. Our cake was shaped like a barbershop pole, decorated with the smosh logo and Ian and Anthony's faces. Rachael and I cut the cake at the same time, and we ate the first pieces.

By the end of the night, I was super tired. But, I was finally living my dream life.