Chapter 9

After a nice dinner with Jordan, Joey and my folks Jordan and I took off on our own to my bedroom. Joey was going to have Chance old bedroom. For now. Jordan was shutting the door behind us. He smiles at me looking as happy as I felt right now. He walks over and pulls me in his embrace.

"Jean, will you come back with me? We are going on a cruise. I want you to be there. I do not want to lose time from you. I want you with me" he begs me.

"How long is this cruise?" I wonder.

"It will be on a long carnival ship. The group is to sing for fans on the big boat. It will be a blast. But I will not do it if you do not come with me" he demands.

"I don't have money to go" I tell him.

"I will pay your way. After all Chance owes for those doctor bills. Say you will come with me. I don't want to be apart from you" he demands. I sigh. I was nervous to be in a crowd with their fans. Maybe I could handle it all. For Jordan.

"Alright" I agree. He grins.

"Yes! I am so happy" he laughs as he leans in and kisses me.

"One moment! You are divorced right? I do not want to break up a family" I warn him.

"Yes, right before I was heading off with the group my divorce from Evelyn was finalized. She had been cheating on me. We drifted apart. We had for some time I guess" he explains to me.

"Jordan wow, I am so sorry that happened to you" I say softly looking up into his handsome face.

"I am not sorry. Not at all. Know why?" he asks me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you were lead to me. Now we can properly be together. No secrets are in our way now" he points out. He was right about that. One thing I was worried about. It was handling the fame. Handling the crowds. I only hoped I would be able to do so.

"Jean what is wrong? Something is wrong I can tell" Jordan asks me as he leans in and kisses me.

"Nothing" I lie.

"Come on tell me" he demands as he kisses me again.

"Alright, I am a little scared" I admit.

"Of what baby?" he asks me.

"Of the fans. The crowds. It will be a lot for me to get used to. I am used to a quite country life style" I point out to him.

"I understand. I hope you can adjust. I really do not want to be without you" he mentions.

"I don't want to be without you either" I promise him.

"Were you surprised I came back for you?" he asks me with a happy twinkle in his eyes.

"I was shocked when Joey came then you!" I giggle. He kisses me.

"I was not about to let the love of my life go so easily" he tells me.

"Jordan you have kids right?" I worry.

"Two boys" he tells me.

"I hope they will like me" I worry. I never had much skills with kids. Never baby sat. No siblings or such.

"You will be fine, I know they will love you as much as I do" he promises me.

"I have never baby sat or had much to do with kids" I admit.

"I will teach you all you need to know when the time comes" he promises.

"I hope so" I giggle. He was so positive everything was going to work out for us.

"Jordan?" I ask.

"Yes Jean?" he asks me.

"How come you do not ever doubt that we can be together?" I wonder.

"Because of all the things that brought US together. How can we not be together?" he points out. He sure had my heart. I loved this man. He loved me.

"True, I am a very lucky girl" I tell him.

"Oh take a look at this" he demands as we sit down on the bed. He gets out his iPhone. He shows me something on YouTube.

"What is it?" I ask him curiously.

"Just watch" he demands. I nod. I peak over on his phone to see what it was. It was Ryan Seacrest on ET Tonight.

"Jordan Knight the famous band member from New Kids On The Block went missing for weeks on end. Not his friends or family had a clue to his where abouts...what did happen to Jordan during those times he went missing...we have the full scoop right here for you" Ryan begins to say. He went on to tell about the tornado. How Jordan was almost killed in it. He went on to brag on me! That I was a hero. Who went out of my way to rescue Jordan. Then they interviewed Jordan about it as well. It was amazing. I was no hero. I was just doing what I thought was right at the time.

"Wow Jordan! You told them I was a hero!" I giggle.

"Yes because YOU are a hero. You rescued me" he reminds me as he looks into my eyes with love in them. I grin. He kisses me. "You rescued my lonely heart from being alone. I love you Jean"

"I love you to Jordan" I promise him. He kisses me again setting his phone down on the bed. He pulls me in his embrace. We had a life time to make new memories together.