Chapter 10

"Jean, I am happy to have you with me" Jordan mentions one more time as we board a huge ship. A ton of people were stopping to see us. Well Jordan. They were calling his name. Cheering. Waving. Trying their best to get his attention. He stops to sign a few autographs on the way to our cabin.

"This way you will get to know my friends and the real Jordan Knight" he reminds me cheerfully. I not weakly. The crowds were something to get used to, that was for sure. I make my way in the crowd. Carrying my luggage behind me. Jordan soon gets ahead of me. I am lost in the crowd!! My heart begins to panic. I did not know my way around here. The guard stops me from following Jordan! He thought I was with the crowd!

"Jordan! HEY!" I call out desperately. The guard holds me back.

"Stay back miss! Let the band on" the guard demands to me.

I understood he was protecting Jordan. But he was making a mistake!

"Jordan!" I call out. Nothing. He could not hear me over the crowd. I hear more cheering.

"Jordan!" I try again. I was frustrated. Now I was lost.

I was in near tears.

"Please let me go!" I beg the guard. "I am with them!" I beg.

"Sure" laughs the guard. I groan. I was getting nowhere fast here.

"She is with us!" someone says suddenly. He takes me by the arm leading me through the mess. JOEY! Jordan's friend I met before.

"Thank goodness! I got lost!" I tell Joey. He nods.

"You sure?" the guard asks Joey.

"Sure I am" Joey tells him as he leads me through the crowd. We come to the floor where our room was. I sigh. I feel better being out of the crowd.

"You okay? You look pretty shaken up" Joey asks me.

"I will be alright" I sigh.

"I am sorry about that" he tells me.

"It is not your guys fault" I tell him.

"THERE YOU ARE! Jean!" I hear a worried Jordan call my name. He rushes to my side. He holds me.

"Are you alright? I was going to look for you" he tells me.

"The guard would not let me follow you" I explain.

"I am sorry baby" he tells me. He kisses me.

"Come see our room" he tells me. I nod.

"Thank you Joey for helping Jean" he replies to his buddy.

"No issues" Joey says smiling. He heads to his room.

"You are going to love our room" Jordan promises me. He leads in me in our private cabin. The room was breath taking to see. It was huge!! He was right. I loved it. There was a living room. Bedroom. Kitchen nook area. A deck. Bathroom.