Chapter 14

Chapter 14

My wedding day!!

My wedding day!!

Jenny had come to help me get my new wedding dress on! It was a perfect fit for me! I was about to cry I was so happy!

"You look beautiful" Jenny remarks to me.

"Thank you! Can I ask your for one favor?" I say.

"Sure" replies Jenny.

"Will you be my maid of honor?" I ask.

"Of course!" she gasps happily as she grabs me and hugs me. There is a knock on the door.

"Who is it!? If it's Jordan go away! It's bad luck to see me in my dress before the wedding starts!" I warn.

"It's me Joey" calls out Joey.

"Come on in" I manage to say.

"I figured you needed someone to walk you down to Jordan" he offers. Tears come. I was touched by his sweet friends!

"Yes! Thank you! Yes" I giggle as Joey hugs me. Music cues. I hear the band humming "Hear Comes The Bride" as Joey offers his arm to me. Jenny walks down ahead of us.

I could barely see Jordan as Joey walks me to his side. Happy tears blurred my vision! Soon Joey gives me to Jordan. Jordan lifts the vail off my face. I see his handsome face smiling my way.

"You look stunning" he whispers before he kisses my cheek.

The short ceremony starts. We have our own vows to read to each other out loud. Jordan goes first...

"Jean I know fate brought me into your life. I  grateful our hearts have found a way to each other. I knew the moment we bounded I saw I wanted to stay in your life. Now you will as my life partner, my wife, the love of my life. I love you Jean...forever" he vows as he smiles at me while sliding the ring on my finger.

"I never thought love was in the cards for me. Until you came into my world. I loved you from the start. I could not see a world without you in it, now I don't have to because you feel the same as I do! I am proud to have you as my soul mate, my life partner, my husband! I vow to love you Jordan, forever" I declare as I slide the ring on his finger.

"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss your bride!" announces the pastor.

As I hear cheering and clapping Jordan pulls me into his arms. He smiles my way. Happiness is in his eyes for me. I feel tears of joy fall on my face.

"I love you, Mrs. Knight" he whispers before he kisses me.

I loved him. I would forever...

The End