Chapter 11

"Jean are you going to be okay?" Jordan worries over me as I go to wait for him back stage. I was going to see him in action. On stage for the first time. I was nervous and excited about it.

"I will be fine" I promise Jordan. He leans in and kisses me.

"I hope you will love the show. Each song I sing know I will be singing for you only" he tells me.

"Jordan you are sweet. I know I will love the show. You look amazing by the way" I tell him.

"Do not get used to this shirt. We take them off during the show" he laughs.

"Oh my" I giggle.

"Hi there again Jean" Joey says as he comes over to us.

"Hello good to see you" I say.

"We need to warm up. The crowd was coming in Jordan. Do you remember the words alright?" Joey worries over Jordan. I forgot about his memory issues. Jordan could have forgotten all of his songs. It must be hard to go learn them all over again!

"I have it perfect" Jordan promises Joey.

"I helped him when he first came back. We worked on the music a lot" Joey informs me.

"The lyrics and you were what helped my memory come back. I did everything I could to keep all our memories to me" Jordan tells me as he melts my heart. I hear music begin to play. Time for the show.

"Good luck out there" I tell Jordan. He kisses me before heading out to the stage with the band.

"With the band" Jenny remarks as she comes over to be beside me.

"Does it get easier to get used to this?" I ask her.

"You are doing fine. Being here and supporting him. That is what Jordan needs. Men need that. You are good for him" Jenny tells me as she smiles. Suddenly the song "The Right Stuff" begins to play. Old school stuff. Jenny hip bumps me trying to get me to dance with her to the boys on stage. She giggles.

"I am not much of a dancer" I tell her.

"Come on" she laughs. We begin to act a little silly. Dancing to our men's music. I admit it was pretty exciting seeing the crowd out there get worked up over them on the stage. Jordan was amazing. He sure could dance. His voice was breath taking to me. I could not keep my eyes off him. He would glance my way and smile or wink every once and a while. Causing my heart to beat faster.

"He sure is head over heels for you" Jenny whispers to me.

"I feel the same about him" I admit.

A slow song comes on.

"I have an announcement to make. Many of you know I was missing for a long time. Everyone was out looking for me. I had a near brush with death. I had one special lady in my life who saved me. In more ways than one. She is here with me tonight. Many of you know her story after I have talked about her on tv. Or in the news. Jean please come to the stage" Jordan demand as he points over at me.

"Oh no. I can't go out there" I laugh as I shake my head no. Jenny pushes me out on the stage. Jordan comes over to me. He takes me by the hand.

"I am going to sing Baby I Believe In You. For my baby here" Jordan tells me as I feel myself blush. The song begins to play. The crowd goes wild.

"Baby I believe in you...in every little thing you do..." he sings. My heart hammers like crazy. "Baby I believe in us...and every little inch of our trust..." Soon the song was coming to an end.

"Baby I do believe in you. And all that lead me to you. I have something I want to ask you. In front of everyone I care for tonight....baby if you believe in me you will know this is true..." he begins to say. He kneels down on one knee before me. He holds one of my hands in his. He has a ring out before my eyes. Tears of joy come to me.

"Baby marry me. I love you with all my heart. Please say yes" he begs me.

"Yes Jordan! I will marry you!" I laugh with joy. He grins as he places the ring on me. I hold him close. He kisses me.

"SHE SAID YES!" he tells the crowd in the mic.

"She is going to be my wife!" he exclaims happily. The crowd cheers for us making me laugh. He kisses me once more before I shimmy off the stage. I was going to marry Jordan.

"Wow let me see that bad boy! Congrats girl!" Jenny tells me happily as she looks at the ring he gave to me.

"I can't believe he wants to marry me" I tell her joyfully as the band played.

"I knew he planned this the whole time" she admits.

"I am crazy about that man! I love him" I admit to her. She grins.

After the concert we head back to our room. Jordan takes me in his embrace. He looks at me with joy in his eyes. He kisses me long and slow. My fingers roam in his soft hair as he holds me.

"Jean you have made me the happiest man on the planet by saying yes" he whispers to me.

"I admit. I was sure not expecting that" I giggle.

"If I had not asked in front of the crowd would you had still said yes?" he worries.

"Oh yes. I love you. With my whole heart Jordan" I vow.

"Oh Jean you will never have your heart broken by me. I promise you. I love you. You are my world" he vows. He kisses me.

"I am so grateful you came back for me" I tell him softly.

"I believe in you. I never gave up" he tells me.

"Thank god you never gave up" I sigh happily. He kisses me making joy set in. He was mine. I was his. We would have forever together.

----------------------------------------------------------

Weddings are coming up!

Hope everyone will enjoy them! Thanks for reading! This one will be coming to an end soon! Hope everyone will enjoy a new Jordan book idea I am plotting right now in my mind!! You knew that was coming. I love Jordan Knight!! He is sexy!!

D. Writes