Chapter 2

*beep beep* *beep beep*
Well it's time for church. I quickly hit the alarm with my hand to shut it up. I walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower you know etc. I look in the mirror, I'm so ugly well Michael makes me believe I'm ugly and all the other 850+ people at my school. I then went back in my room and got dressed. I'm wearing black leggings and a long blouse I wouldn't say it's a dress. I put on my clothes then my combat boots and I go downstairs to get a glass of milk.

"Good morning mom." I say while opening the refrigerator.

"Morning sweetie" she says. My moms already dressed, hair, makeup, you know she gets done fast.

"Okay swettie you ready for church?" She asks. No duh, mom I'm not ready for church I'm just sitting here for no reason.

"Yeah mom I'm ready lemme just go get my coat real fast." I go upstairs to get my coat. We soon get in the car. After 20 minutes of driving we arrive at church. And good Michael isn't there yet, him and his family is usually a but late.
"Hi uncle" I say while hugging my uncle John he's the pastor at the church.

"Hi sweetheart, how you've been?" He asks.

"Good" I tell him. My mom talks with him for a little like she always does before church starts. So I just walk in there and sit at the seat I usually sit at with my mom. Church has began,  and there's no sign of Michael. Good. Wait... I spoke way to soon, I hate when this happens..... Michael just walked in. I start to tremble and shake, he really scares me. He gives me this death glare and I just sit there with my head down for awhile. Then I look back up to see what my uncle was preaching about today. After an hour and a half church is over. I rush to the car like I always do and I pull out my phone and wait for my mom. I lock the doors too I don't want Michael coming into my car and killing me. After 20 long minutes my mom finally is ready to go home. We stop at Papa Johns Pizza I didn't really want any pizza thought I just got a little soda and left. We arrive at home.

"Makayla can you open the door please?" My mom asks as she holds a crate of water in her hands. So I open the door. When I open the door I see my little dog well not little, more of medium sized dog come running towards me and my mom. My dog is an Australian Shepard with one blue eye and one brown one, and long fur that's white with brown bloches on it.

"Hi boy hi, hi my baby, hi, Rudolf." I say in a baby talking voice. Yes, I did name my dog Rudolf it's because when we first got him his nose was red just like Rudolf the red nose reindeers nose was.

"Ugh Rudolf, did u do this!?" My mom says yelling. What did he do now.

"Uh-oh" I say. Rudolf jumped on my moms bed and tore it up.

"Bad, bad Rudolf!" I slap his nose so he knows not to do it again. I take Rudolf in my room and he jumps on my bed and lays in my lap. Rudolf is my only friend I love him with all my heart. If he was to ever die, I'd die too. I love my little baby. Tomorrow I have to go back to hell. As you know by now, school means hell. It sucks and I hate Michael so much I don't wanna see him or those other people in my school. When I say everyone hates me I literally mean everyone. Michael did it he made everyone hate me. Man I hate that boy.

***********************
Ignore the mistakes and thank you for reading

Please vote and comment

Idk where this story is going is it good?  Should I quit?