Chapter 12

We are getting read to go home now. It's 6:10 we stayed a little longer and talked to Michael's siblings, they're so nice. I wonder where Michael got his attitude from.

We get out the pool and dry off, we put our clothes back over our swim suits and leave the pool gates.

We' ve been walking for about 20 minutes now.

"Hey!" Someone yells behind us. We slowly turned around and give each other a look.

"Can I talk to you for a second, Makayla?" It was Michael. I gesture Maria to keep walking and she's does.

"Huh?" I stuttered, scared.

"Um- why'd you tell my siblings I called you ugly?"

"I-i-I didn't it wasn't me!"

"Uhuh okay sure." He bites his lip. And that made my heart skip a few beats. "Well, okay bye."

"What'd he say?" Maria asks.

"Nothing much."

"Okay, well I'll see ya later," She says as we turn our different ways.

"Hi mom and dad- and Mr. And Mrs. Jackson?" I say.

"Hey sweetie," My mom says. "The Jackson's are here just to talk."

"Oh okay mom well hello Mr. And Mrs. Jackson. And I'm sleepy mom I'm gonna get ready for bed," I walk up the stairs and I take my shower and wash my hair. When I get out i see a text from Maria.

"If you don't get a Jackson then I'm stealing.😏"

"Lmfao oh...and their parents are here"

"Really? Is the brothers there too?"

"Lol no...well I'm sleepy, see to tmrw."

"K."
___________________________

The next morning I get up and brush my teeth and wash my face...you know the daily routine.  I pick out my clothes I get out my black leggings and and black shirt. I put on my black and tan Timberland boots, then I head out the door. When I get in the school I hear more mean remarks I'm so fed up with this shit it needs to stop. Some girl elbows me.. on purpose.

"Oops!" She giggles. Oh Victoria. I hate her, she's one of the most popular and pretty girls in the school she has blue and brown hair, and green eyes, and frankly she looks like a dirty sea. "Sorry!"

"Yeah well just watch it next time," I roll my eyes.

"And what're you gonna do if I don't?" She says pushing me. I throw my bag on the floor and I punch her in the face. I don't know what came over me but, this felt good.

I then get on top of her and I punch her more times in her face. Okay maybe I should stop.

I hear voices behind me saying "ooooo" and of course I hear Maria yelling and cheering "Get that bitch girl," She cheers. I punch again and I get a hold onto her hair to keep her down she's taking my hair but that doesn't stop me. Soon I feel someone tugging on my waiste it's Mr. Fior, he's probably the finest teacher alive. Mr. Gregory grabs Victoria and we head to his office. I must've did good she has a bloody nose and a black eye. But, I must've been so into the fight I didn't know my earing git ripped out of my ear, and it's bleeding pretty bad.

While we're in there he asked what happened and he's gives a slip that says a week of suspension. I leave and I go hone to find my dad on the couch watching tv. Well this will be painful.

"Why are you home so early?" He says as he stuffs more popcorn in his mouth.

"Uh- I got suspended."

"What! Why?"

"Some girl kept pushing me and I didn't go for that so I punched her."

"So... did you beat her ass!" He says, with a devilish smile.

"Yes, yes I actually did." I laugh

"Thats my girl right there, so you are suspended?"

"Yeah for a week."

"Wow, well I'll tell your mother, you shouldn't get in trouble she started it."

"okay thanks dad I'm gonna  go into my room!" I say and he nods. "Hey Rudolf!" He's jumps on me. Man, I'm so bored it's only 10:29 I didn't even make it to first period. I get a text from Maria.

"Lmao you beat her ass."

"Lmfao I mean I guess."

"Lol  you've changed."

"Lmfao pay attention in class ttyl bye....Oh n come over after school!"

"K... gotcha"

School's out now it's 3:49 so Maria well be her anytime. School ends at 2:20. I here a knock at the door and I get it. It was Maria. I let her in.

"Girl! You got her, you was like and she was all like 'aaaahhhhh Jesus save me" She smirks and I laugh.

"Wanna take Rudolf for a walk?"

"Yeah sure let's go!"
___________________________

We arrive at pond and we let Rudolf off his leash and he runs around. Me and Maria talk for awhile then we hear a voice come up behind us.

"Ya beat her ass!" They say. Me and Maria turn around to find...Michael. ugh. "You really did, wanna see the video? You really got her, and when you got up and stomped her leg ....mhmhmh. that was precious!"

"Of course you know!" Maria says. "You always beat, Makayla!"
He sits in silence for awhile.

"Yeah I know-- about that," He says as his voice gets quieter. "I'm sorry."

**************************

{A/N welp here is chapter 12. It's pretty boring. But ignore mistakes Comment and Vote :)

Also, check out my new story Michael Petrovic–title is boring yeah I know.}