Chapter 19

The bell rings and I grab my textbook and shove it in my bag along with my papers and I start to head out. Maria and I have boxing today, it'll be my first time back in a week I think.

"Hey!" A voice yells behind me. I jump and turn around to see Lucas walking towards me.

"What?" I say, while rolling my eyes.

"Go out with me," He demanded. All the other girls would have been all over him and would've said 'yes' even though he's disrespectful to everyone he comes in contact with everyone. He's not as worse as Michael though.

"No," I say, emotionless.

"I said so," He says through gritted teeth. He pins me against the lockers. I wince in pain as my head collides with the locker. He puts a hand above my head so I can't get out of his hold. Where are the teachers? What kind of school is this?

"No!" I slightly yell.

"Listen to me, bitch. You're going to date me and you're going to like it!" He says through gritted teeth but he also has a devilish smirk on his face. He pushes his body against mine so our bodies are touching. He leans in and starts kissing me, I can't get out of his hold, he's really strong.

Two seconds later I feel him off of me and I see him on the ground. I look over to see Michael on top of Lucas punching the shit out of him. I don't budge to stop him like most people and would've because he deserves it. Michael then gets up and comes towards me.

"You okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine." I say with just a nod.

"Want ice cream?" He says trying to lighten up the mood. I don't wanna be mean and after all he just saved me. I nod and we heard out.
____________________________

We just made it to the ice cream parlor, we walk up to the door and Michael holds it open for me. I mumble the words 'thank you' then I go in. Michael and I go in line and wait our turn.

"Hello, what would y'all like?" The lady says in a southern accent. She's really pretty, probably around 18 or 19. She has blond hair and pretty hazel eyes. I can tell she's flirting with Michael.

"Just vanilla, with sprinkles please." Michael tells her, smiling.

"Cookies and cream, please." She gives me a disgusted look but I just rub it off. I don't have time to fight anymore people right now.

Michael and I take a seat at the table, it was silent at first until Michael opened his mouth.

"Is cookies and cream good?" He ask. I just nod and it gets silent again.

"Thank you," I mumble really low.

"Huh?"

"Thank you," I say a little bit louder.

"For what?"

"For helping md, and paying for my ice cream," I say while looking down twirling my spoon in the bowl of cookies and cream.

"Oh, no problem Makayla," He says and lifts up his arm. But I become paranoid I flinch and I drop my ice cream. I stand up and look around to see multiple pairs of eyes looking at me. I run out of the parlor and sit outside.

Michael's POV

Oh my god I feel so bad right now. Right after she leaves I jump out if my seat and rush outside. I sit right beside her on the floor and I try holding her tightly but she keeps weeping and viciously moving around.

"Shh, it's okay, Makayla I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I keep telling her in a hushed tone and bringing her close to me while we both sat on the floor and hugged, well I hugged her, she just kept weeping.

After about 10 minutes she stops and looks at me then stands up.

"You okay, Makayla?" I asked sweetly. She nods while wiping her tears and walking away. I follow her and the walk back to her house was really quiet.

When we arrive at her door she turns and looks at me and slightly shook her head, and walks in her house.

****************************

[A/N um y'all asked for longer chapters which I cannot do on this story. 💀Idky but I can't do it.

But I finally updated lmao. This chapter was weird while i was rereading it but- OH and thank y'all for 11k almost 12k reads and 200+ followers.

Y'all should follow my instagram @getonmitch (it's a Michael, Mitch, and Avi fanpage) lmao.

But vote and comment because I like y'all feedback.

Thanks for reading!

Oh and ignore mistakes