chapter 9

Maria stayed the night again, she wanted to come to church with me tomorrow. I'm still so sore. I take a hot bath, and relax in there. About after 30 minutes of bath relaxing I get out the bath and put my PJ's on. .
_______

Morning
I wake up in the morning to Rudolf licking my face, I turn over and groan.

"Rudolf stop it," I grab my phone and in see it's only 8:49. "Oh hell nah, Rudolf lemme get my sleep 'fore church!" I slightly yell, but manage to groan at the same time. He comes under my arm and cuddles with me.

"Hey, sweetie, get up." I see my dads head peep through my door.

"What time is?" I ask him.

"9:59, okay well technically 10:00, get up and get dressed church starts at 11:30."

"Okay dad," I say as I get up and groan. I walk in the bathroom to take a shower, wash my face, and brush my teeth, then I come downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Goodmorning, young lady!" My mom says.

"Morning, guys," I say.

"Mornin'," Maria says.

"Y'all gotta hurry and get ready for church, okay?" My mom says.

"K, and Maria do you have clothes to wear to church?" I ask her.

"Oh um, I forgot about that."

"It's okay, come in let's see if you can fit my dresses." I say grabbing Maria's hand and dragging her upstairs. "This one's cute on you, wait or maybe this one, wait... or maybe I should ask you what you want.... so what do you want?"

"That pink one is so pretty!" She squeals, while holding the link dress.

"Okay well then let's get dressed!" I say. Maria goes back in the guest room and comes out about 10 minutes later.

"About time!" I groan. "I've been out here for 5 minutes. But you look so pretty that really looks good on you!"

"Thank you and look at you, your blue dress is really cute on you, your shape is perfect for that!"

"Thank you," I say. Maria has on a knee length dress that goes tight around her waist, and she has on a blue Jean vest. My dress hugs on my waist, gets loose around the hips, and stops at the knees. "Okay let's go we gotta do our hair!"

Me and Maria go in the bathroom to do our hair. Maria's hair is long and thick. She puts it up in a sock bun, without the sock. And I just leave mine down and wet it, to make my curls more lose. She and I put on lip gloss and some mascara and we leave.

"Okay let's go! Chop chop! Do you wanna be late!?" My dad yells. Me and Maria giggle.

"Were coming dad, geez!" I yell running outside and locking the house door.

"Ready!" I say. About after 15 minutes of driving we made it to church we see my uncle there... well of course he is the pastor.
"Hey uncle!" I say.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?"

"Good, Oh and this is my friend Maria."

"Hello Maria nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Pastor." Soon after, we see Michael and his family pull up. He has a big family, and they all fit in that one car. They all get out the car, and walk up to the pastor to greet him.

"Hello pastor," Michael's father Joseph says.

"Hello Mr. Jackson, how are you?" My uncle asks him.

"Good," he grabs Michael's arm and pushes him up to my uncle. "Where's your manners boy, you say hello, all y'all too!" Joseph says. All his brother and him soon come up to speak to my uncle. His brother Jermaine turns to me a Maria.

"Hello, I'm Jermaine," He says shaking my hand. I look over a Michael and he has a look of disgust on his face.

"I'm Makayla, and that's Maria."

"Oh hey, " Maria says. I wonder why none of his sibling go to the same school as us. Well that's none of my bisnuess. We all go in church and for 2 hours we sit and listen to the holy word.
______

After church me and Maria go to the car.

"You didn't tell me Michael went to your church!" Maria says.

"Um well, you didn't ask," I laugh.

"Whatever," Maria slightly laughs. Soon my parents come back.

"We're going out to eat with the Boyce family, the Conguer's family, and the Jackson family," My dad says.

Well just great. Just fucking great.
"Where we going?" I ask.

"Red lobster!" My Mom says. We arrive at red lobster and see the Jackson's come up and the Conguers's were already inside with the Boyce's .

{A/N.} School's a real drag. So, I'll probably be updating less, but I'll try to update as much as I can.

I'm working on a new story call Michael Petrovic, Michael may or may not be a vampire. :/ you'll never know until I update it, and you read it :)

Thank you for reading. Please leave feedback.

Vote.