chapter 17

"No!" I yell and they both flinch.

"Okay, okay, it's just a question," Adam says smiling.

"Adam, who's that girl you talkin' to?" Michael asks him with a smirk.

"Oh, that's Jasmine, she's cute huh?" Adam asks. Michael nods and licks his lips.

"I'll be back," Adam leaves towards Jasmine.

"Hey, girl. Is this hoe messin' with you?" She says and gives Michael a death glare. Before I can say anything, she opens her big mouth, again. "Why don't you ever leave her alone? She doesn't like you! She also ain't finna forgive you, so back up off her," She says pointing a finger in her face, "Oh and, thanks!" She smiles.

"You're feisty!" Michael puts up his hands in surrender, as he bites down on his bottom lip.

"I'm not feisty, I'm mentally crazy, and if you fuck with, Makayla one more time I'll kill you," She says. As she viciously points a finger in his face. That still doesn't make Michael stop. He just eyeballs her up and down, and bites his bottom lip, and slowly releases it. He mouths the word 'damn' and then swims away.

"Hey, Makayla," I hear a voice say, in a sassy attitude. I roll my eyes and turn around to find Alexis, and her two 'minions' Sharee and Ellie. "Why where you talking to Michael?" She says pointing a long crusty finger at Michael.

"I wasn't for you info," I scoff. "He can up to me." I point to myself, "And started flirting with Maria."

"You know just because you beat, Victoria, doesn't mean you can beat me," she says as she turns around to look at her minions.

"Oh, if she can't, believe me I will!" I hear Maria say. I put my hand on Maria's shoulder and she sits back down.

"Was that a threat?" I cock my head sideways.

"I think it was," she smiles, "And you'll do nothin' about it. "

"Maybe, maybe not," I say. I get out of the pool and walk closer to Alexis. Before Alexis can punch me, which was what she was about to do, I grab her fist and I twist her arm around.

Instead of doing what I wanted I fell to the floor. I look up to see Sharee laughing.

"Hell no. I ain't with that jumping shit," I hear Maria say, "Hold my earnings."

Mariah jumps out if the pool and literally flies to Sharee and starts beating the crap out of her.

I hear Michael and Adam yelling 'stop' because Maria was sure to kill her. Ellie is just sitting there lost like she always is. But for me I get back up and I punch Alexis in the face, causing her to take a few steps back. I run over to her and punch her again. She got me with a good hard punch on the side of my face right under me cheek. I get a good hold of her hair and pin her head down. I get on top of her again and I punch her more and more.

I feel someone grab my waist and pull me back. But before they can pull me back far enough , I stomp on Alexis' leg. Not purposely but I did it.

The arms wrapped around my waist were Michael's. He's whispering soft thing in my ear to calm me down like, 'it's okay, it's not worth it."

But that's not what that motherfucker was saying when he was hitting me.

I calm down and walk over to Maria, who was sitting on the chairs acting as if she didn't almost kill someone. I look over at Adam and see him with that Jasmine girl.

"Ha! My sister just whooped yo sisters ass!" He yelled. Damn, I didn't know Alexis was Jasmine's sister, Adam said she had no siblings.

Adam walks over to Alexis who is still laying on the floor, she isn't knocked out though. He leans over her and yells to her, "You just got knocked the fuck out!" He says mimicking Smokey's voice from Friday. I couldn't help but laugh.

"That- you need nice," Michael says as he touches my cheek.

"No I don't," he grabs my waist and lifts me up over to the chairs, "Nevermind then."

Michael grabs an alcohol pad from his pocket. He tears it open and wipes my cheek with it. I wince but the pain subsides quickly.

Michael stands up from crouching down. And walks over to this stand that was selling ice cream and comes back with some crushed ice.

"Here, put this on your cheek." He says.

******************************

Not much more chapters left for this story :) over 2 chapters but less than 6 chapters are left.

Another fight. Makayla fights a lot.

Ignore mistakes ;)

Vote and comment please.