Chapter 39: Secrets

I was on my way to Principal Jackman's office when I bumped into Patrick on the halls. I was too busy thinking of how my life is tragic.

"I'm sorry!" He said

"No, I was the one not paying attention to where I was going. I'm sorry" I suddenly went dizzy that I had to lean on by the Janitor's closet.

"Are you okay?" He ask with concern

"I'm fine, I skip breakfast maybe that's why I went a little dizzy" I explain

"You know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right?"

"I know, I know!" I smiled

"Why don't you have my sandwich" he gives me his sandwich "don't worry, It's clean" he jokes

"Thanks!"

"Welcome! I should go now" he gestured the other way

"Okay, thanks for the sandwich" then he continued walking to his way, I looked at the sandwich in my hand and realize that I haven't had a proper meal in the past few days. I was about to bite to the sandwich when I think I heard a gigle coming from the inside of the closet. I lean in to listen closer and a sound came from the closet again, I was about to open it when Ms. Scarlett called for me.

"Skye! Mr. Jackman is asking for you"

"Coming!" I said walking my way to the office, as I enetered the door to the principal's office I became dizzy again.

"Are you okay Skye?" Principal Jackmans asked

"I think I'm not feeling well" I said hand on my forehead

"Why don't you go home and rest for today, you look pale" he said

"But I have classes"

"I'll tell your teachers about it, now go and rest"

"Thank you Sir!" I weakly smiled "Atleast tell me why you wanted me here, sir"

"I just wanted to ask about the homecoming preparation for tomorrow"

"Sir, Skye was not part of that committee" Ms. Scarlet informing Principal Jackman

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"You just ask for Skye" she answered

"Fine! Fine!" He gestured to Ms. Scarlet "You Miss should get home, I'll inform your Mom pick you up"

"Thank you Sir"

---------------------------------------------------------

DYLAN'S P.O.V

I was hoping to maybe talk to Skye today. I really wanted to tell her that my Dad and I talked and he finally told mom the truth about everything. Heather was waiting by the door outside the boy's locker room.

"Can we talk?" She said

"About what?"

"I know that you and Skye are over and it's because Vanessa is pregnant, right?"

"Yes, and?"

"I think the baby is not yours Dylan" I can hear in her voice that she is somehow sure

"Vanessa said that the baby is mine"

"No it's not Dylan, it's Clark's!" She said "I know you have your doubts trusting me but please trust me on this. I saw Vanessa walk out of the janitor's closet like maybe like a month ago, I saw her frequently coming out of the closet after that but I wasn't like paying much attention then there was this one day that after she left the closet Clark came out after her a minute after."