1: Try And Try

The Next Month

Rubble P.O.V. (This P.O.V. is Rubble's dream while he was in the coma.)

   I was at the Lookout trying to get in my puphouse but I couldn't bark it open. (in PAW Patrol they bark a couple times then say what they need and it would come out) "What's going on, why can't I open the door to my puphouse." I thought. I see the pups gasp when I look at them and Chase starts running towards me, so I run towards him. "Ryder!" Skye shouted. Chase jumps at me and tackles me down "Hey! Why did you do that." I said as he got off my chest. "What's wrong, did you have a bad vacation." Chase said as I got up. "What, it's me Rubble." I said. "Yeah whatever, you know Rubble died after falling off the cliff. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?!?!?!" I shouted. Then I slapped myself in the face five times as hard as I could and my vision wemt black.

Scene change Rubble's badge

Everest's P.O.V.

   "Oh my god." I said as Skye told me the news that Rubble went into a coma. I ran as fast as I could with Skye (I was at the beach enjoying the sun).

Scene change PAW Patrol badge

Still Everest P.O.V.

   Me and Skye got to the Lookout and Rocky was staring at me with a look that made him look romantic (Read PAW Patrol:The Wreck and you will understand). "Skye told that Rubble is in a coma." I said. "That's true, Rubble is in a coma." Chase said sadly. I sighed and said "That sucks."

Skye P.O.V

   I look at Marshall and I see him crying his head off. "I feel the same way Marshall." I said as I hung my head down in sadness.