6: A Surprise Part 3

Skye P.O.V.

   I was waiting for the surprise and I hear an engine start and roar. I looked at the back of the PAW Patroler and chase doesn't carry the surprise out, he drives it out. Chase drives really slow, probably to make it like a dramatic entrance to seem cooler. First came out a toothed bucket, next bulldozer trecks, then came out Chase in the operaters seat, and last a high powered toothed drill with a pointy tip to break the dirt."Wow, that's so awesome!!!" Zuma said." Yup, this is Rubble's new digger!" Ryder said. "I gotta say, the operation seat is super comfy, Rubble will love it if he comes back."Chase said with his front paws switching on which is on the seat."Who is this pup with the cool shades on?" Ryder asked,  pointing at Shadow. We look at Shadow and turns out he did have sunglasses on. (Not the star frame kind that Rubble likes) "I'm Shadow, Rubble's brother." Shadow said. "Well then, hi Shadow, I'm Ryder." Ryder said. "Hiya Ryder." Shadow said. Do you know how to drive a puptruck?" Ryder asked. "No, can you teach me how?" Shadow asked. "Of course, come on!" Ryder said running to the new digger. "Ok!" Shadow said following Ryder.

30 minutes later all the pups except Shadow have left (sorry I'm not doing the teaching stuff I think it will be to boring)

Shadow P.O.V.

   "So, do you think you are ready to drive the digger, Shadow?" Ryder asked me."Yeah, I'm ready to fight in the shadows!!!" I said with excitement. "Wow, you already have a call out." Ryder said. "No, that's just my motto." I said. "That's what a call out is." Ryder said. "Oh, ok, well then let's roll." I said, running to the new digger. "Alright, try to keep up with me." Ryder said. Really, why don't you try to keep with me!" I challenged. "Challenge accepted!" Ryder replied and then we took off.

Later

Ryder P.O.V.

   Shadow and I were racing each other. I look back at Shadow and I see him struggling a bit. Since all the PAW Patrol's vehicles have the same top speed and I went first I was gonna win anyway. "You havin' trouble?" I said. "What do you think?" He replied. "Looks like it." I said back. "That's because I am, and you might want to watch the road." Shadow said. I look forward and see that we are about to turn off the bridge.