8: Who Is Flare?

Chase P.O.V.

   I ran to my police truck and jumped in to the seat. I wait for Ryder to get out of the garage he parks his ATV in. The garage door opened and out he goes. "Come on Chase!" Ryder said as he gets in front of me. "Ryder, you don't have to tell me that." I say. "Why?" Ryder questionsas he stops. "Because, I'm right behind you." I answer as I gave him a 'really dude' look. "Oh...right." he says.

Later

Chase P.O.V.

   Ryder and I arrive at the beach and I see a black and white pup (black and white fur. Not racist.). I get out of my truck qnd walk towards the pup. As I get closer the pup says "Hey Chase." "How do you know my name?" I asked. "Seems like you've forgotten, maybe this will help you remember." He replies as he points to the scar on his right eye. I recognize the scar and say
"Wait! Flare! My big brother!". "Yep. Thank you for playing Who Is That, your prize is the remembrance of your brother!" He jokes. I laugh and say "how did you get the scar?" "Remember, that accident that separated us." He said. "Wait, don't tell me your talking tha--" "yes that is the one." He interrupted. "Oh my god I thought you were dead." I said surprised. "Same here but I managed to survive do to someone saving me." He said."Who saved you? I questioned. "I don't know honestly." Flare replied. "Oh." I said. "Well, we should get home." "Ok." Flare said. Alright, hop on." Ryder said jumping on his ATV."Ok." Flare said as he jumped on Ryder's ATV.