2: ♥The♥ ♥Relationship♥

Chase P.O.V.

I was playing Tug-A-Toy with Skye at the Lookout. I see Rocky talking to Everest and I thought"I wonder what he's saying." so I tell Skye that we sould take a break "Ok, sure." she says and I go hide in the bushes trying to spy on Rocky.

Rocky P.O.V.

   "Hey Everest, can I tell you something." I said and she replied "Yeah, what is it." Knowing she wants to hear what I'm wanting to say. So I said "Everest, I lo--Chase get out of here." "Dang it I wanted to hear what you were going to say, man." Chase says as he steps out of the bushes."Don't care, get out of here." And he runs off to play with Skye. "Alright, what was I saying. Oh yeah, Everest, I love you and I hope we can be together." I say. Everest was crying happily when I told her I loved her. "Yes, Rocky yes."she said as she hugged me."Yes, I did it I got Everest to be my girlfriend, this is the happiest day of my life!" I thought as I hugged her back.

Scene change Rocky's badge

Zuma P.O.V.

   I was at the beach suwfing and I see Marshall chillin' on the beach "Marshall, dude, what you doin'." I say. He replies "Just chillin' like a villain." "Awesome, dude" I say back. "So, want to play Pup Pup Boogie." Marshall said. "Sure." I said and we went to the Lookout.