12: Happened By Surprise

Warning: Contains sexual material! If offended by any material of this kind SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

I am trying a another new thing this chapter. I kinda messed it up.
------------------------------------------------
Narrator P.O.V.

As you know Chase brutally beat up Flare and Marshall, right in front of Skye's eyes. The reason why Flare got beat up is because in chapter 9 how Flare called Skye 'hot'. He still hasn't gotten the fact that it was a joke. So, Marshall and Flare are in the Hospital recovering. Chase was suspended for the 'Incedent'. Yet Skye has really been falling for Rocky. You can tell in the last chapter that Skye said that Chase would beat up or kill anybody who tried to hurt or steal Skye. Chase has really changed, if you want to know how Chase is changing, find out in the next chapter.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rubble P.O.V.

Everything black, then suddenly a flash of light. I open my eyes and I see I'm in a white room. "Ugh, what happened?" I said, holding my head. "Ah, Rubble, your finally awake." Someone said. My pupils dilated and I could see. "You were in a wreck and slipped into a coma. But your doing fine." A doctor said. "I'm Dr. Grale." Doc said.

Scene change Rubble's badge

Ryder P.O.V.

My puppad rang as I was playing a game on it. "Hi Dr. Grale, how are the pups?" I asked. "They're doing fine, Rubble just woke up. The other two are still unconscious, though." Dr. Grale said. "That's good, should I pick them up?" I asked. "Yes, Flare and Marshall should be up by the time." The doctor said. "Alright, I'll see you in a bit." I said and hung up the phone.

Scene change PAW patrol's bagde

Ryder P.O.V.

Robo-dog drove up to the hospital with me in the passenger seat right next to Robodog. I get out of the PAW Patroller and go into the hospital. I check Rubble, Flare, And Marshall out of the hospital. Dr. Grale and I loaded them in the PAW Patroller. "Thanks Dr. Grale." I said. "No problem." Doc said. I put blankets on the pups and gave them milk as a treat since they had a hard time.

Scene change PAW Patrol badge

Rocky P.O.V.

I was watching Apollo The Super Pup with Shadow. "Want some popcorn?" Shadow asked. "Sure." I said. "OK." Shadow said as he went to the kitchen. I continued to watch the show I was tackled by a pup dressed in a black stealth suit. I had stacked up some pillows so I could see clearly. The pup and I fell like 5 feet. The pup was holding me toward the ground. I landed on my back with the pup landing on my stomch. I groaned in pain. The pup came up to my face and kissed me! I have no idea who the pup is. I tried to pull away from the kiss but every time I tried he or she, please be a girl pup, would reenforce the kiss. "Hey Rocky, I got the popc-" Shadow said before being shocked by the mysterious pup kissing me. Shadow dropped the popcorn in shock. I see some fur between the top and bottom part of the stealth suit and realize that it....was....Skye! She pulls away from the kiss and smirks devilishly at Shadow, then starts kissing me again. Shadow was too shocked to help me. She pulled away only a little bit. "Ooh, this feels nice." Skye said, devilishly lustic sounding. She starts kissing me again. Not only is it bad Skye is kissing me, it's worse that I also have a girlfriend, and she makes it even worse she is moaning, and she makes it even more worse because she's trying to have a tongue battle with me to get her tongue inside my mouth!!!

What is all tha-" Everest said before being surprised by Skye kissing me. Skye pulls away once more. She smirks devilishly again bit this time, towards Everest. "Mine." Skye said lustic. Skye starts kissing me again, still trying to have a tongue battle with me. Zuma comes through the door and gasps. Then he walks away traumatized by Skye kissing me. I try to push Skye away but then she pinned me to the ground. For some reason, lust filled my body, and I start to enjoy the kiss. I participate in the tongue battle. I overpower Skye's tongue and explore her mouth. It feels so bad, but feels so good. She starts moaning again and it really turns me on. I put my paws on Skye's back and pull her closer. I pull my tongue out of Skye's mouth and we tongue battle again. I close my eyes in pleasure. This while we have a tongue battle, I let Skye win this time. As she explores the inside of my mouth, she moans more. I pull down the bottom part of her stealth suit, reviling her two 'holes'. I know that Everest is still standing by us, but I don't care, I was too lost in lust. I wasn't wearing my uniform so my special friend was in the open. Skye pulls away from the kiss and says "What are you doing?" "You." I say. I grab her and roll to where I'm on top. Skye is on her back, eyes filled with lust. I can feel my gift to Skye getting harder to control. "Someone's excited." Skye said, giggling "How about we start here?" I say. "Let's begin." Skye said, giggling more. I start to kiss her. I feel the lust kick into high gear. I shove my gift into Skye's tight vagina. She moans. I start to trust slowly. Skye moans again.

Skye P.O.V.

I moan as Rocky puts his 'member' in my vagina. He starts to thrust in and out. I moan more.

Rocky P.O.V.

I start to go faster and Skye moans again. "Rocky -moans- your cock's so big, I don't know how deep in me you can go!" Skye said. I blush nothing but red. I start to go even faster and she moans. I realize that I can't waste it all in this position. I stop thrusting and I flip us over with me still in her. "Whoa!" Skye said. She was on top of me. I guess she got the idea and started bouncing up and down. Pleasure fills my body and I feel that something's about to burst. "Skye, I'm about to cum, get off." I said, strained by me trying to hold the cum in. Skye gets off my 'friend' and starts sucking it. She sucks my dick for about 5 minutes before I couldn't possibly hold the cum in. I howl as I fire load after load of cum. I fired so much cum that it was leaking out of Skye's mouth. Skye swallowed all the cum she managed to keep in her mouth. Then Skye licked her lips to get the cum that leaked on them. Skye licked my dick to get the excess cum off it. I sighed in pleasure. We got up and I asked "How was I?" "I'll show you." Skye said, as she laid down on a pupbed.

She uses her hind legs to pull me closer. I put my front paws on each side of Skye's waist. She uses her hind legs again and pulls me inside her. I start to thrust in and out. Skye starts to moan. I go faster and she moans again. "-moans-... Rocky -moans-... your so big. -moans-..." Skye said, moaning. I go even faster and she moans loader...

___________________
Narrator P.O.V.
Everest is crying and packing up her stuff because of Rocky cheating on her (Everest knew that Rocky was cheating on her when Rocky pulled down the bottom part of Skye's stealth suit). Shadow had ran to Rubble's puphouse. And Zuma was sitting in his puphouse, trying to forget what he saw.
___________________

Back to Rocky...

I was only going about halfway in (I have a 10 1/4 inch long dick in human measurements, as a pup it's about 4 1/2 inches in pup measurements). "Go further, hit my sweet spot!" Skye screamed. I go deeper in her and she moans loudly. "That's her sweet point." I thought. "Right there, keep hitting there." Skye yelled , moaning. I go faster and she moans in pleasure. I feel something wet on the edge of the pupbed look down and I see that she cummed. I chuckle and start to thrust again. I pull out of Skye and she gets up. "Awww, it's over." Skye said. "Not yet." I said. I put my paw on her head and pushed her head down to my dick. She wraps her lips around my dick and begins to suck it again. She sucks it for a while then pulls away. She lies on her back and grabs my dick. She points it to her ass and rubs it against her core, moaning softly. "Oh, I get it, she wants me to go anal, OK." I thought I push hard and get my tip in her. It was harder to get me in her ass then it was her pussy. I push even harder and get about half of me in her. I thrust a little and Skye gasps in pain. I stop and give a worried look. "It's alright, I just never done anal before." Skye said. She pulls me further in with her hind legs. I thrust slowly so I could used to the tightness of her ass. "Fuck! Faster... Deeper... Harder!!!" Skye yelled, moaning loudly. I thrust faster and harder, and I go deeper. "I might cum faster this way." I thought. About 15 minutes I feel the buildup of my cum. "Skye I'm about to cum!" I said. "Don't pull out, I want your cum in my ass, Rocky!" Skye shouted. "OK." I say and keep thrusting. I howl and I cum loads again. There was so much cum again, it was just rushing out of Skye's ass. Skye looks at the cum rushing out of her and her eyes widen. "So...much...cum!" Skye said, strained trying to keep all the cum in her. I blush at that statement. There were puddles of cum on the floor by my hind legs. I sigh in pleasure and I lay on my back on a pupbed next to Skye. I close my eyes in pleasure. My 'member' was still raring to go. As a surprise I feel something wrap around my dick. I open my eyes and see Skye sucking my dick again. I don't stop her, I just close my eyes and let her do it. About 10 minutes later I finally cum. Another huge amount of cum rushes into Skye's mouth. She swallows the cum that was in her mouth, then she sucks my dick again to get the cum off. Then she licks the cum around my dick. Then she licks her lips then lays down next to me. We both were panting heavily. "How was I?" I said panting. "Best in the world." She said, panting. We kissed passionately once more, then we cuddled together and slept.

_____________________
Okay that was intense for me too, I hope you guys enjoyed. Vote, comment, and share if you did. I will see you in the next chapter.

-DeadRocky just came Alive and he's ready to kill.

-DeadRockyAlive242