3: Rubble's What!!!

Everest P.O.V.

   Me and Rocky were sitting in his puphouse talking about plans for a date and I hear a knock on the puphouse door (The puphouse door was closed)."I'll get the door." Rocky said. He opens the door and a pup that looked like Rubble was at the door "Hello." Rocky said."uuuhh, hi." the pup said gazing at me."Your not from around here are you?" Rocky says."No, I come from Foggy Bottom." the pup says. "Well, Welcome to the Lookout. Would you like a tour of the Lookout." I say standing up behind Rocky. "Uuh, umm, please." the pup said with a wierd look in his eyes."Ok, come on." I said giggling.

Scene change Everest's badge

Zuma P.O.V.

   Me and Marshall are having a Pup Pup Boogie dance off. "You ready to lose." Marshall said. "Youw on, dude." I said and we started dancing. Of couwse I was the best, when the game stawted with the slow moves I did a spin on my fwont paws ("Pups And The Lighthouse Boogie" is the episode where he does it ;-)). I look at Marshall and say "Pwetty good, but wait for for the expewt moves" "Wait, what" Marshall said. The fast moves stawted up and Marshall twipped over his own paws! He went flying in the air and landed in the watew bowl pile "I'm ok" he said I laughed and kept going. I made it all the way to the end and it made the Tail Spin move." Hmph, ok" I said as I got up on my tail and did a Tail Spin. I was the only pup who knew how to stay in one spot when doing a Tail Spin, but none of the pups knew how to stop. I was spinning and spinning until I lost my momentum and fell off my tail. Boy, was I dizzy I twied to stand up but I kept stumbling down. "Wha, Zuma, you made it all the  way to the end!!!" Marshall said. "What, I did." I said, shaking my head and regained my focus. "And here is the lounge where we play games and watch TV." Evewest said walking in with a dawk bwown and light bwown english bulldog. "Wow, what a big building, I would love to live here." The bulldog said. "Yeah, it's pretty cool." Evewest said. Who are those two pups." the Bulldog said. Oh, the Dalmatian is Marshall, and the Chocolate Labrador is Zuma." Evewest said. "Hey." Marshall said. "Hey, dude. Rad to meet ya, dude." I said. "What's your name." Marshall said. "My name is Shadow and I'm Rubble's brother." The bulldog said. " Well, welcome to the Lookout!" Marshall said with glee (glee means happiness if you didn't know). "Hey Shadow do you know how to play Pup Pup Boogie." I said. "Heck yeah. It's my favorite game ever." Shadow said. "Awesome, dude, you want to have a dance off with us." I said. "Ok." Shadow said.

Shadow's description

Breed: English Bulldog

Fur: Dark brown paws, tail, and ears, Light brown face, legs, and back, black belly.

Eye color: Blue with silver streaks in the pupils

Loves: Digging, helping, bubble baths, fetch, Pup Pup Boogie, and
Tug-A-Toy

Hates: Cold water, doing the splits, and falling

Scared of: Spiders and heights

Motto: I'm ready to fight in the shadows!!!

Other Motto: Shadow lurks in the shadows!!!
------------------------------------------------------

Shadow P.O.V.

   Me and the Chocolate Labrador called Zuma started up Pup Pup Boogie and danced. "Do the  Pup Pup Boogie, shimmy groovy!!!" The game said as we danced.

Pup Pup Boogie Song P.O.V.

"Do the Pup Pup Boogie, Shimmy Groovy.

Do the Pup Pup Boogie, break it down.

Do the Pup Pup Boogie, Shimmy Groovy.

Do the Pup Pup Boogie, come on.

Puppy dance that tail down to the floor

Shimmey groovy

Shi-shi-shimmey groovy

Just gotta break it down

Shake it back up

Shake that tail and puppy ears

Come on, do the Splits

Awww yeah, now do the the Tail Spin

Tail Spin and stop!!!!!"
------------------------------------------------------

Marshall P.O.V.

   "Whoa, you two were amazing, you both made it to the end and got five stars!" I said shocked. "Pfff, we weren't amazing, we were wockingly awesome!!!!" Zuma said, dizzy from the Tail Spin. "Yeah, that was awesome!" Shadow said, dizzy from the Tail Spin too.

Special thanks to BlueBloodEmerald3 aka Shadow check him out @BlueBloodEmerald3  He's cool