7: The Rescue, By Someone else???

Chase P.O.V.

Rocky and Everest were playing fetch while me and Skye were looking at clouds. I saw one cloud that looked like a pup treat. "Skye, that cloud looks like a pup treat, don't it." I said as I pointed at the cloud. "Yeah, it does, speaking of pup treats, I could use one about now, ya know." Skye replied. "Yeah, let's go." I said as I sat up. "Ok!" Skye said sitting up too.

Scene change Chase's badge

Alex P.O.V (Mr. Porters' grandson)

I was driving my super cool super trike on the sidewalk then I turn on to the beach and start making sand fly."Careful, Alex." Katie said."I am." I said back. Katie is taking care of me while Grandpa is in the hospital. I did cry when I heard that he got into a accident. I turned left and started going to the bay. "Whoa!" I said. I tried to turn a different way but then the steering wheel poped off! I couldn't turn or slow down!!! "Slow down!!!" I said. I knew there was nothing I could do. All I could do was brace for impact. I closed my eyes and braced. I waited to go in the water, but it didn't come. I opened on eye and saw that I wasn't moving. I opened the other eye and sighed in relief. "I wonder what stopped me?" I thought. I look back to see what stopped me and I see a German Shepherd that looked like Chase but different. "What's your name?" I asked."Flare, you?" The pup said."Alex, thank you thank you thank you Flare for saving me and my super trike." I said thankfully. "No problem Alex." Flare said.

Flare's description
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Breed: German Shepherd

Fur: black with white fur that shows skeletal system.

Eyes: green with silver cat pupils and a scar over his right eye.

Loves: police, military, and guns, puptreats, tv, Tug-A-Toy, fetch, relaxing, awesome music, Pup Pup Boogie.

Hates: you, secret tellers, liers, Mayor Humdinger, criminals, and enemys. and I was joking about the hating you thing... or was I.

Motto: This Flare will goes in the air!

Other Motto: Flare guns shoot this guy. ;-) ◀◀

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Scene change Alex's face

Ryder P.O.V.

I was playing video games on my puppad when I got a call from Katie.

"Hey, Katie."

"Can I tell you something, Ryder?"

"Sure, what is it, Katie?"

"There is a pup that looks like Chase but instead of light and dark brown he has black fur with white fur that show the skeletal system."

"Alright I'll look with chase."

"Ok, thanks Ryder."

"Your welcome."

I hang up and go to Chase who was in the lounge with Skye eating puptreats and say "Chase, you and me have to go to Katie's clinic." "Ok Ryder, Chase is on the case!" Chase replied as he went to his puphouse.

Thank you Haden90 for taking the opportunity to be in this book. :-D