4: A Surprise!

Shadow P.O.V

   Me, Everest and that mixed breed pup named Rocky were playing soccer outside on a big open field by the big building called the Lookout. "Hey, what's your name?" a German Shepherd said running over to me. "Sha--" I said before being interrupted by everypup's puptags."PAW Patrol, go to the beach.  I got a surprise for you." the puptags exclaimed."Ryder needs us, would you like to come to the beach with us?"
Marshall said walking to me."Uhh,  sure, but what for? I asked with slight confusion."When Ryder calls, we go to where he says." Marshall said, running to a red puphouse." Oh, ok, can I ride with you?" I asked."Sure, come on let's go." Marshall said. "Alright, but how are we going to get there?"I asked."Just watch." He replied."Arf arf, fire truck!"he said as his puphouse turned into a fire truck. "Whoa!" I said in awe."This is how, now let's go." Marshall said. "Ok!" I said and we took off. I watched 3 other strange vehicles that resembled puphouses and I hear a loud police siren in front of us and I yelled "Crap, it's the one-time!!!". "No Shadow, that's just Chase, he's the German Shepherd that wanted your name before our puptags went off!!!"Marshall shouted, trying to talk over both the police and the fire truck sirens. They were loud.

Scene change Marshall's badge

Rocky P.O.V.

   I was driving my recycling truck with Everest in the back where I store my recycled stuff. I can't remember if I purlt a pupbed back there."Hey Everest, is there a pupbed back there." I said. "Yeah I'm laying on it, you put it here , remember." Everest said. "Good, I forgot if I did or not." I said, thankful that she's comfortable. I put a light in there for her. The wind felt good as it blew across my face. I inhaled that fresh Adventure Bay air and exhaled the carbon dioxide from my lungs."What a beautiful day it is." I thought as I kept driving.