1.

Posted: Feb. 24, 2016

The girls name is Tommie.

When no one replies to your message you posted on your board when you were supposed to be multiplying trig functions in rational form... :(

Chapter 1.

"Why does it smell like pineapples?" Austin asks, playing some game on his phone.

"Because there's a giant pineapple walking this way" I joke, eating a piece of pineapple.

"Damn it Tommie you made me die" He huffs.

"What did I do?" I pout, and he starts a new game.

"You said something about a giant pineapple, and I looked up for a second to see you lied, and when I look back at my game I was gone" He says "All I wanted was to see a giant pineapple" He pouts, and I laugh.

"I'm sorry" I lean my head on his shoulder "Maybe next time it will actually be a giant pineapple" I laugh.

"You owe me a piece of pineapple" He says, focusing hard on his game.

"Okay here" I hold one out to him.

"Babe you need to feed it to me, I need both hands for this game" He chuckles, and I roll my eyes, my cheeks heating when he calls me Babe. He opens his mouth, and I plop the piece of pineapple onto his tongue and he closes his mouth, my finger tips brushing his lips "Thank you"

"No problem" I nod, eating another piece of pineapple.

"You're done for the day aren't you?" Austin asks, locking his phone and sliding it into his pocket.

"Yes" I nod "You ask me everyday at lunch" I chuckle, and he pouts.

"I forget"

"It's alright" I check the time on my watch "You have to get going anyways, your lecture is in 4 minutes"

"Oh shit! I forgot about that" He quickly stands up from the table "Walk with me?"

"Sure" I nod, standing up and throwing my trash away. We walk out of commons and down the sidewalk, neither of us speaking. People pass us, most of them Austin's friends, or girls who easily swoon over his charm and good looks, giving him a flirty wave which he returns with a wink.

"We're still on for tonight right?" I ask.

"Of course. I'm not wasting my movie pick" He laughs, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Okay, okay" I nod "As long as it isn't something scary" I frown and he snorts.

"It's going to be the scariest" He whispers in my ear.

"Austin" I whine, stopping outside the door to the lecture hall.

"You'll love it" He chuckles "And I'll be there so it'll all be alright"

"Pinky promise?" I hold out my pinky and he grins.

"I pinky promise" He links his pinky through mine, each of us kissing the pad of our thumb pressing them together to 'seal it with a kiss'.

"Okay" I nod, letting go of his pinky.

"I'll see you later" He wraps his arms around me for a hug.

"Bye Austin" I let go of him, waving as he walks inside. I walk to my apartment, unlocking the door and throwing my bag onto the floor. I watch tv and do some homework to pass the time until Austin gets here. At around 7:30, I get a two liter bottle of soda and make popcorn putting it on my coffee table.

"The better looking best friend has arrived" Austin yells, barging into my house.

"Better looking my ass" I roll my eyes, and he chuckles, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"That my be true, your ass is pretty hot"

"Oh my god stop" I cover my face with my hand "What movie did you get?"

"The Conjuring" He winks, putting it into my DVD player and pressing play.

"Sit down" I point to my couch.

"Yes ma'am" He salutes sitting down on the couch. When I walk past his legs to get a blanket from my room, his hands my waist pulling me down to sit on his lap.

"Austin" I whine, as he tightly wraps his arms around me "I want a blanket"

"But you're my blanket" He whines back, laying down on the couch, my head on his chest, his arms wrapped around me.

"But if there's a scary part then I can't cover my eyes"

"Then I guess you can't cover your eyes" He shrugs, and I pout.

"You're a meanie"

"But you love me" He shrugs, and soon the previews are over, and Austin is pressing play to play the previews before the actual movie starts

"Why do they put previews after the previews? It makes me want to not watch the movie" I sigh.

"I don't know. It bothers me too" He shrugs. Soon the movies finally starts and I find myself burying my face in Austin's neck the entire time, wanting the movie to be over.

"Hey, the movie's over" He chuckles, rubbing my back "That wasn't too bad"

"The sounds weren't as scary as I thought. I don't know what it looked like though" I chuckle, taking my head out of his neck.

"Yeah, I know" He laughs "I think your face made a print" He teases, sitting up, moving me in his lap.

"It's not funny"

"You're right, I'm sorry" He kisses my cheek, yawning lightly as he pulls away.

"Tired?" I ask, and he nods, leaning his head against the back of my couch.

"I think I might even be to tired to go home" He fakes a yawn this time "Oh no, where are my feet taking me?" He asks rhetorically, standing up from the couch and walking to my room, carrying me with him. He tosses me down on the bed, and crawls in next to me.

"Austin-"

"Shh, Austin's sleeping" He presses his finger against my lips.

"Goodnight Austin" I whisper.

"Goodnight Tommie" He whispers back, pulling my body closer to his.

---

Hi :)

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter

Love,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo