4.

Posted: March. 12, 2016

Add my wattpad snapchat it's badboyhemmo

Fucking Jesse is Jesse Rutherford because he's daddy af😍😍

Chapter 4.

I sit in commons, eating my cup of fruit alone, while Austin is off somewhere else. He didn't tell me where he was going, but it doesn't take rocket science to figure out who he's with. Part of me saw it coming, after the hour long phone call we had of him just telling me how great it was to hang out with Angie, but the other part can help but feel surprised and hurt that he'd trade in me, his best friend for years, in for some girl that probably doesn't care about him.

I sigh, my thought angering me, as well as making me lose my appetite. I pick up my more than half way full bowl of fruit and dump it into the trash can, putting the bowl on the dish rack. I walk out of commons, catching eyes with a strange boy with millions of tattoos leaning against a tree. He has a cigarette between his lips, as he eyes me up and down, making me pull my sleeves down over my hands. Walking past him, I hold my breath, not wanting his to say something to me, but my so called prayers are not answered as he walks beside me. Up close his tattoos are even more prominent, and I notice he has a nose ring.

"You walk awfully fast" He chuckles, throwing out his cigarette.

"Just want to get home" I shrug.

"Really? I figured it's because you're trying to get away from me"

"Me? Never" I say, my voice raising an octave or two.

"I knew I was right" He snorts out a laugh "You're scared, but there's no reason to be"

"Well first glance, you're pretty intimidating" I stop, turning to face him properly.

"Haven't you ever heard the saying, don't judge a book by its cover?"

"Sure I've heard it, but I'm pretty sure everyone can admit, the won't pick up a book if the cover isn't appealing"

"Are you saying this cover isn't appealing?" He cocks an eyebrow, his hands resting behind his back.

"No, just intimidating" I shake my head "At first glance it didn't seem like a good read" I shrug.

"And by now, I'm hoping your original opinion has changed"

"Maybe a little, I decided to read the back cover" I chuckle.

"Interesting enough to read more?" He smirks.

"I believe so" I nod, a small smile on my face.

"I'm Jesse" He holds out his hand.

"Tommie" I shake his hand, and he grins.

"Interesting" He chuckles "I would make a whole new analogy about books, but I think I, done for today"

"Me too" I laugh.

"I'll let you get home, but I'd like to get your number first" He winks, and I laugh holding out my hand. He unlocks his phone and hands it to me, and I type in my name and number giving it back to him.

"I'll text you later" He smiles.

"Okay" I nod, and he waves before running off in the other direction. I finish the walk to my apartment and sit down on my couch, watching a little TV. My phone buzzes and I see an unknown number and I assume it's Jesse considering he's the only person I gave my number to.

From: (xxx) xxx.xxxx
You made me late for my lecture

To: Jesse
Oops...

From: Jesse
You're so sincere it kills me