Chapter Seven

A/N:  OH MY IRENE, OH MY IRENE! HAHAHA! SQUEE!(If you haven't noticed, or you were wondering, the word 'Squee' is my way of saying I'm excited) THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS! A BIG, BIG THANK YOU! EEK I ALL READY HAVE MORE THAN 100 READS! THIS STORY HAS BEEN OUT OUT FOR LESS THAN A MONTH! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! YOU'RE ALL AWESOME! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Garroth's Pov

Today, I saw something I hadn't thought would happen so quickly after the fight Zane and I got into(Chapter 5: Part 1 of 2 reference.) the other day: he was hanging out with guys. I was proud, then I saw Aph hanging out with a... I think they're called 'meif~was?' I don't know, but there was another girl, too. She looked similar to the two boys Zane was with. Must be siblings... Then I heard Rebecca.

"Hey," she said. "Oh, you must be Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan, and where are your triplets Katelyn?" Triplets?

"Oh, Tony and Jay are talking to Zane." This all surprised me. Okay, Aph's best friends with a meif~wa named Kawaii~Chan, Zane, and a blue-haired girl named Katelyn, who's in a set of triplets, her triplets are both boys, and they're friends of Zane. 

"Well, then," Rebecca said. "You should go tell your brothers you and Kawaii~Chan are coming to Aph's place today."

"So," I said, hopefully. "You have some new friends?"

"Yep," he replied. "You'll never belie- never mind, she doesn't want anyone to know." He said as he got a text message. 

"Who is 'She?' What doesn't she want anyone to know?" (I am referring to the last chapter, when Zane kissed Aph, this is why the story is called Hidden Hearts, Zane, Aphmau, and their friends are the only ones who know.)

"Like I said, she doesn't want anyone to know."

(Day after First Kiss!)Jeffory's Pov

I couldn't believe what Gene did after I sent him that photo: he blackmailed me. He sent it to all of his friends, telling them what I had caused, lying to them saying I tried to get them together. None of those people looked my way ever again. I was no longer popular, I had to sit alone. Until... the blue-haired girl came up and sat across from me, I didn't notice her until she asked me a question.

"Are you okay, Jeffory?" I looked up at her. I still didn't know her name.

"Oh, hi blue-haired girl. I'm fine," I say in a depressed sort-of-tine.

"My name is Katelyn, not 'blue-haired girl.' You sure don't sound fine, come on, follow me." I followed her to the table Aphmau and Zane always sat at. I stood there, thinking I wasn't allowed to sit at the table, then Zane spoke up.

"You gonna sit down or what?" I was completely surprised, even after all the trouble, grief, and jealousy I had caused him, he still let me sit at his table.

"Wh-what? E-even after all the trouble I caused, y-you're still going to let me s-sit with you?"

"Come on, just sit down all ready, Jeffory. Before Aph changes her mind, this wasn't my idea," Zane said.

"O-okay," I said, sitting down next to Katelyn. Her brothers glared at me.

"Oh, yeah," Katelyn began. "Those are my bros, Tony and Jay, don't worry about them, they're a bit over protective of me because I'm their only sister." They wouldn't take their eyes off of me when I sat beside Katelyn. 

"Look," Aph said. "I want you to hang out with us, what do ya say, friends?" She reached out to shake my hand. I reached out as well.

"All right."

"Oh, yeah, one more thing: no telling anyone about what happened yesterday, 'cause I know you saw it, you're always spying on us."

"Uhm..." Oh no... this could end badly.

"That doesn't sound too good," Zane said.

"Uhm," Aph said. "Who knows about it?"

"Every popular kid..?"

Aphmau face-palms. "Are you kidding me, Jeffory?"

"I'm sorry, Aph. I-I took a picture and sent it to Gene, and he, he blackmailed me..."

"Wait," Katelyn said, quite obviously confused. "What exactly happened yesterday?"

I looked toward Aphmau and Zane, as if silently asking if I could show her.

"Go ahead," Aph said. "A third of the school already knows, so go ahead and show it to her." He showed Katelyn the photo of the kiss.

"Heheheh, I like that caption. What exactly were you trying to do anyway?"

"Stop Zane and Aph from getting together, but, instead of that, I brought them closer together."

"Wow," said Katelyn. "You really did something you didn't want to happen, didn't you?"

"Yeah..." Wow, Katelyn's eyes really shimmer when your near her. W-wait, did I really just do that? I lost Aph, and immediately I went for another girl? I surprise myself.

I hadn't realized it, but for a moment I had been staring into Katelyn's eyes. When I finally snapped back into reality, her brothers were growling. "Uh," Katelyn said. "Jeffory, are you okay..?"

"Uh-Uhm... S-sorry..."

A/N: I planned on writing more, but my mother's BFF brought over er Chihuahua/Pug mix, Pedro- THE LITTLE DEMON! Thinks he can come into my house?! NUH-UH! He'll be gone as soon as his owner is back, thank Irene, but until then, I may not write again! (I think I'm just over-reacting, I just HATE small dogs!)