Going to Add a New Character

I'm going to add a new character that is not in any of Aph's series. Her name is Rose, and she looks like this:

If you're wondering why her eyes are a single solid color, Rose is blind

A basic description:

Meet Rose; Rose is shy because she is blind. She looks and acts friendly... until you get on her bad side, because she has a protector. Though it's a secret she doesn't like to reveal, she has complete control over another form she can take, a cheetah named Claire, her spirit animal. Claire and Rose are an unusual duo, the spirit animals of a blind person are normally blind, however, Claire has the gift of sight. (In this story, everyone is assigned a spirit animal at birth, but few discover theirs.) When a blind child is assigned a non-blind spirit animal, the child will discover it between the ages of 4 and 6, while other children who are destined to discover theirs will meet their spirit animal between the ages of 13 and 20; this is so that the spirit animal will help the child grow up. Claire sees things for Rose so that, when at school, she doesn't run into people, this helps her when she transfers to a new school: Captuial Middle School. (CMS is where Aph and Zane go for school in my story.)

She will join the story in Chapter Nine (If you haven't noticed yet, each chapter normally contains multiple days) 

Extra Notes: Rose is a cheerful person; Claire can lend Rose her eyes, but has never done it before, so Rose has no idea Claire can do it.