All Rights Reserved/Copyrights+ Book Blurb

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law .  

***

The Boxer's Girl

Alexander Domohov has a dark past, with family issues and  group of people that wants to kill him, he is as cold and introverted as any person could ever get. The only thing that everybody knew about him personally, was that he could professionally box. 

Sophia Adams is a hard worker. She was optimistic, charismatic,  genuine, kind, and put effort into everything she did.To Sophia,  Alexander Domohov had always been the mysterious kid in Eastwood High that barely talked to anyone. Until, she started working for her Uncle in the boxing gym.

What happens when Sophia realizes that there is much more to Alexander than what it seems? Will Alexander let Sophia in, or will his past always be in the way?

After all, it only takes one night to change everything. And a pair of boxing gloves, of course.

***

This book  contains graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and/or other mature themes.

Copyright © 2016 booklover_6