Traditional Party

A few days ago , my school has celebrated a traditional thing .. They do that once every year . They brought traditional food ( that was delicious AF ) , And they played some games and did some traditional stuff ...

One of those traditional stuff was henna .. Most of you don't know what that is . It basically is some kind of tattoo . It has a dark color but the color would fade away a while later ( just like the pic ) . And it doesn't stay on your skin forever , it just stays for a while and you can also take it off with water..

Doe there is nothing free , but it is very cheap ! Some stuff are like 5SR witch means 1.3$ . All of the money you spend goes to this charity that takes care of kids with cancer . There is like a small stand in the corner for this charity . Where you can donate , write a sweet message to these kids , or buy a cool thing ( cool chargers , selfie sticks , speakers , but dat ish is expensive comparing to the other food and ish ) and the money will go to this charity . I personally bought one of those cool chargers ( you don't know when you might really be needing them ) , and I wrote them a sweet message . So if you have done one of those 3 things , they will give you this golden thing ( just like in pic ) .

It was such a good experience and it was so nice supporting this campaign and buying stuff while donating in the same time !

So I hope y'all enjoyed that chapter , I am so sorry if it's short ! It's my first ever blog/chapter kinda thing in wattpad since the previous one was actually a preview ...
Stay tuned to the next chapter !
Sincerely
Luna X