2

~~Thanisha P.O.V~~

So mom and dad went to receive Asif uncle on airport .

Me and Rabo had our breakfast.
Rabo was going back to room and i said "Rabo,upar jaker so matt jana..Get ready. Uncle will be here in few moments so dress yourself up. Acha jee."

"Acha Jee." she said and left.

I was in the kitchen to ready lunch because mama told me to do it. Aghhhh to be honest, I know how to cook but this Khana banana it's not for me. I don't really like cooking. But I have to do it kyun ke Mama ka order ha.

~~Shehryaar P.O.V~~

So finally we reached France, my dream place. We landed on the airport and after clearance we arrived to the lobby. We were waiting for our uncle so he could take us to their home, as we were meeting with him after so many years like we were so small when we last met him and his daughters. His daughters and we were best friends in childhood. We studied and often played together and then we had to move Houston because our dad shifted his business there. I was so excited to see Rabia and Thanisha after so long. Finally we met our uncle and aunty. They warmly welcomed us. My dad and Uncle embraced heartily. Our moms also meet warmly. Then we met them and they placed our luggage in car and we made our way to their home.

~~Thanisha's P.O.V~~

I went to room to see whether Rabia was ready or not.
The sleepy head Rabia was in the bed.

"Oh God is larki ko main kya karo",Rabia, get up and get ready. Uncle will be here in few moments so leave the bed and dress yourself up right now!." I yelled.

~~Rabia POV~~

"Ahhhh... leave me please. I don't want to get up."

"You better get up and go otherwise i will take this blanket off, so it's better for you to leave this bed in few seconds" said Thanisha.

"Thanisha meri jan aap pahle dressed up hojao fir mujhe utha dena please." i said.

"Okay but after that you better get up and jhaldi se tiyar ho jana. samji." said Thanisha.

"Aww I love you Tannu..You are sabse achi wali behen in the world".

She gave me a wild wala smile and said "Chal chup drama ki dhukan band kar and let me dressed up."

"Hahah,Okay" and went to sleep.

~~Thanisha's P.O.V~~

I wore white top with Blue Jeans. As i was a reserve person so i was a bit nervous to meet Asif uncle's family after so long.

After I dressed up i told Rabo to wake up. And she did.

"That's like a good girl,(I gave a smile to her) and said "han fir se so matt jana!" i warned and went back to kitchen).

~~Shehryaar P.O.V~~

We were on our way to home. I was passing through my dream land, Paris. The roads were so clean and beautiful. The Food points and Shopping malls on both sides of the road looked so attractive. I and Hussain were attracted towards the beauty. We were so mesmerized by that city. Yes Paris, an amazing city for a stroll, but some streets simply stood out more than the others. Charming walkways and extravagant roads. We passed through a road which caged me and Hussain's mind and vision. It was the most awesome view we were witnessing that day.

Hussain: "uncle what's this road called? It is breathtakingly beautiful".

Uncle: "boys this is called 'Avenue Winston Churchill'. You know something; Paris gives away its beauty more when it knows that someone's watching. Here you can see that this avenue culminates in the elegant Pont Alexandre III for prime views of the Eiffel Tower. It's a killer view there. We would come here soon InshAllah for you guys to watch this enchanting heaven."

He was right this was just like heaven on the Earth. We passed through the mall which reminded me of our childhood because i,Hussain,Thanisha and Rabia came here to shop together our little stuffs. Ahhh Thanisha and Rabia how they were look like now?

They will be now grown up?How were they both being??

I was thinking about our childhood friends when our car stops in front of a big house. It was a big white marbled house surrounded by Gardens full of grass and beautiful flowers. The nature was on its peak there. We entered the house and uncle and aunty welcomed us. They called Thanisha and Rabia to meet us and both came in few seconds.

~~Thanisha P.O.V~~

(After 20 mins)
I went back to room to see whether Rabia is ready or not according to the expectations she was almost ready and was at the last touch when papa called us from downstairs.

"I think they all have arrived." I commented and Rabia just nodded.

We left our room and went to the hall where uncle, aunty and two guys are standing in front of us. The first thought came to my mind was wohoo they had grown up and became extremely handsome. But I couldn't recognize who is who. We said salaam to all of them and Asif uncle came forward and kissed our foreheads then aunty came to us, kissed our cheeks and embraced both of us at the same time. We were so happy to meet them. They were so nice and very much loving. Then they introduced us with their boys. We said salam and they both replied. I looked away as I don't know why Shehryaar was kept looking at me. I never liked boys tukur tukur looking at me. Stop looking at me Mister uhh. I didn't think I gonna like this person ever.

~~ Shehryaar P.O.V~~

When uncle called, both girls came and I was so amazed to see them so much grown up. Obviously they grew up as like you Shehry, such a stupid joke. But they both became beautiful too. They said salaam and we all replied. I was thinking that maybe they recognized us but they were acting like we all were strangers. Them mama introduced us. I wanted to talk to them but one of them that was Thanisha, was behaving so weird. I was looking at her that maybe she gonna talk like we all did in our childhood but she moved her eyes away. Now that is rude. Huh attitude. I won't gonna talk to that MISS ATTITUDE.

....................................................

Hey and AssalamOAlaikum:)

So how was it? Bluek na? Hmm but hope you guys will like and comment it :)

Do like and comment and support us as well :)) Thanku :D.

Pic of Thanisha,Rabia and uncle asif's family :)