Toy run

"Y/n! Hurry up. Its just up ahead!" Carl called to me. I chuckled rushing after him. We turned a corner to come face to face with a two story toy store. I smiled as Carl grabbed my hand and pulled me along.
"Slow down love birds!" Daryl laughed behind us. Me and Carl couldn't help but laugh. Every thing went serious when we entered the door. I pulled out my knife and made sure my gun was ready, just in case. Carl did the same. Daryl held up his crossbow. I stepped on old xrubled paper as I walked. Carl nudged me. I looked over to him and he motioned over to a baby section. I nodes and he walked over to it. I smiled and kept me trale down the isle. I glacned over my shoulder. Daryl was looking around. I came to a big bin of old used video games. I chuckled seeing the game I wanted as a kid. Continuing walking I sighed. Looking around at the signs hanging form the ceiling, I realized that it was to quiet for comfort. A shuffle filled the air. I held up my knife. I glanced around me. Maybe it was just Carl or Daryl. I thought. Calming myself, another shuffle filled the air.
"Carl?" I called, looking over my shoulder. I turn back to be face to face with a walker. I yelped as I brout my knife to its head. A final groan escaped its mouth before during, again.
"What!?" Carl came around the corner worried. I chuckle at the look on his face.
"I thought he was you." I chuckled. He sighed.
"Okay, what do you think ally would like?" He stepped closer.
"A doll of some sort." I shrugged.
"Come on. Think." He play pushed me.
"Okay okay." I stopped to think. "An american girl doll. The sporty one." I remember her saying something about having one once but losing it and being very sad about it.
"That's what I'm talking about. Come in I saw some of those over here." He dragged me over to a girl isle. Pinkness and dolls filled the shelves.
"Oh god." I signed.
"What?" Carl looked at me.
"My poor eyes." I protended to gag.
"Shut up." He chuckled. The only american doll that were left were a baker, soccer player and a kerete girl. (I don't really care what doll you want to pick. So up ubove are the sport dills. 1 kerete doll, 2 soccer. You choose. D/n = doll number.) I smiled and picked up the d/n one. I showed it to Carl.
"She will like that." He put his arm around my shoulder as we walked back to Daryl.
"Here. Put this in your bag." He handed me a plastic tea set.
"What's this for?" I chuckle stuffing it in my bag with the doll.
"Let's just say I'm sick of playing tea party with broken bolws and knifes." He chuckled. We smiled once more before beginning our walk back to the prison.

Sorry it took so long to update. I've been working on other books. And I may have gone a week without WiFi. I almost died, but its back so I'm good. Any way I'm going into a slump so if you got any ideas tell me. IN NEED OF MAGER HELP! any why comment and vote, that let's me know you want more, if you don't then I guess I'll stop writing. Jk. I'll keep it up. See you later.