why is he here?!?!

I understand that i'm behind on writing this. I'm behind on the show, I don't have cable. *tear* But anyway im gonna speed up the story. i already know what im gonna do, i just have to write it. SO ON WITH THE BOOK!!!! XP

"Mommy..." I heard ally giggle. I felt something cold, poke my face. I fluttered my eyes open.
"Ally?" I looked to see her with a small metal pole. "What are you doing?"
"Why are you and daddy in bed together?" she giggled. My eyes widened and i looked at my waist to see Carl's hand resting there. i looked over my shoulder to see him sleeping. i smiled.
"Daryl said 'Mommy's gonna have another kid.' Is it true!?" She smiled.
"No, go play." I chuckled. She laughed then ran off. I sat up and smiled watching her.
"I'm gonna kill Daryl." Carl mumbled. I chuckled. "Come back to bed." He wined, pulling on my waist.
"I would, but to many people are thinking we're getting frisky." i said. He sighed sitting up. i looked at him. he rubbed his eyes.
"My little cowboy." I chuckled putting his hat back on his head.
"My little ninja." He laughed. i pecked his lips before getting up.
"Your it!" i laughed. I ran out. I grabbed Ally's hand and ran outside. Ally ran and hid be hind a wall and i hid in the tall grass. I chuckled. Soon i heard ally scream. Carl got her. but than i noticed the screaming wasn't stopping.
"AHHHHHH!!! HELP~ AHH!" I heard her cry. I stud, looking around. i ran over to where ally hid.
"Ally!" i turned the corner to came face to face with Carl tickling her. I smiled. Carl stud grabbing my hand.
"Your it." We ran to the ran in circle, with ally trying to tag us.
Rick, Daryl, and Michonne came out. They laughed watching us run around. I looked towards the front gate. I stopped at the sight of a small group of people. Ally hugged my legs looking up to me.
"Your it."
"Ya." I looked at the group, then to rick. I motioned over. Glenn and Maggie came out with Hershel. Everybody went down to the gates, leaving me ally and Carl behind.
"Do you think your dad will let them stay?" I looked towards Carl.
"Maybe." He put his hand on my waist pulling me and Ally close. I watched as the new group walked up the path with the guys guns pointed at them.
"Y/n! somebody wants to talk to you!" Daryl motioned to a boy a little older then Carl. The Rick pushed him on his knees. And his group stud behind him. My eyes winded. Why is he here!?!?