"I like you, (y/n)."

Sorry but this chapter is going to be short.

It's been three weeks since Jack joined the group, you and Carl have bounded (and flirted) and Jack is kind of your friend. Not really, no, you think he's a creepy stalker. Your in your cell folding allys clothes.

"Hay!" I turn to see Jack. I turn back to the clothes, not saying anything. There was silence then when I turned he was in my face.
"I like you, (y/ n)." He said clearing his throat.
"Well to bad. As you can tell I like someone else." I CAN NOT BELIEVE I SAID THAT, but do I. Who? Carl?
"Carl?" Jack asked.
" I don't know." I could tell he thought I was lieing.
"Really, you expect me to believe you don't find me hot!" He push me agents the wall. Forcing his lips agents mine. Tears ran down my face.

Carl pov.

I heard Jack yell something about being hot, so I decided to go see what going on. When I got up there I turned to see, Jack KISSING (y/ n)! I. Closed my eyes and rubbed them, hoping it wasn't true. When I opened them, I saw her crying. Then I knew what was going on.

Your pov.

Not again, not again. Why do people keep wanting my body. I closed my eyes shut and when I opened them I have my pocket knife in hand. I put the blade to his neck. Picking the tip in, just a little. So it would feel like a pinch.

"Hay, Jack!" I saw.out of the coroner of my eye, Carl standing, he looked pissed.
"What do you want!?" He yelled. I looked down, pushing Jack away. Tears streaming down my face. I ran out, passing Rick and Daryl. They looked shocked to see me crying. I passed ally, maggie, and Glenn on my way out the door. I ran to the middle of the field collapsed to my knees. And seeped. I looked at the tip of the knife, jacks blood already dry. Then I looked at my wrist.

Ally pov

"Mommy!?" I never seen mommy cry.
Rick, Daryl, Carl, and he came out. I started at him.
" What did you do jack!?" Every one looked at me then him. Carl then smirked.
"Ya, Jack. What did you do!?" I he crossed his arms. jack looked down.
"I kissed her." He looked back up. Everyone was confused.
"And how? Was it by force or am I remembering wrong!?" Carl got in his face.
I snapped.
"YOU WHAT. Oh, your gonna get it. MOMMY WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED BY HER DAD, AND ALMOST DID OF STARVATION WHEN SHE WAS LEFT ALONE FOR THREE WEEKS. THATS WHEN SHE TAUGHT HERSELF TO FIGHT, OTHER WISE SHE WOULD'VE DIED.AND IT GOT SO BAD, WHERE SHE...SHE ...she." I stopped and turned. "She still has her scars that she made herself." I began walking to mommy. When I got close enough, I saw she was making more, I stopped.
"Mommy no!" I ran the rest of the way and pulled her wrist away from the blade.

Daryl pov
We all sat there watching ally, go to (y/ n). When she seamed to stop for a second.
"Mommy no!" She pulled (y/ n) hand up.
Carl gasped and ran. We all followed. When we got there she was bloody. Ally crying.
"I don't know why your crying ally, all I did was peal the scabs." Deep cuts on her wrist.
"Emo freak, why did I ever like you!?" Jack cryed.

Your pov

"Emo freak, why did I ever like you!?" I turned and thew the pocket knife at his foot. Every one gasped. He looked down then at my. I could tell he was scared. After all I got it between two toes, no blood.
"Thats a warning shoot. Don't ever touch me or ally. Got it." I say blank faced. Ally collapsed in my lap. I tested my chin on her head and rubbed the back of it softly. Carl laughed. Everyone looked at him in shock
"You should've seen your face dude." Everyone chuckled. Even me. Carl sighed walk passed me patting my head, then went to Jack putting his hand on jacks shoulder.
"Perv." He chuckled once more, and walked away. Jack sighed and ran to ally who was walking with daryl in. He grabbed the knife from his shoe. I gasp and try to get there. Maggie grabs me. Bang! I shut my eyes tight in her arms. She's like the mother I never had. I open to see Rick holding his gun up and Jack on the ground. I let go of Maggie and slowly walked to him.I looked down at him, and he looked at me.
"Don't want to die." He said softly.
"To bad. How do you think ally would feel, if you did stab her?"
"What? I was going for Carl." He said quite enough, only I heard. I looked up and saw Carl was behind ally, which if they were facing the mother way, he would be in front. I sighed. And kicked him in the face. Knocking him out. I smiled. And walked in side with Glenn and Maggie. The parents I never had.