"help mommy!"

It's been one month since you found ally. She's like the family you never had all raped up into one little girl.  Mut and Smile are more active and healthy, so now they can out run you, witch is rare, but still.
Late at night. You were unable to fine a house in time for nightfall, so you made a camp on a clear hill. The fire was going out so you needed more wood. You shook Mut up.
"Hay, watch the camp,I'm getting more wood. Bark if anything happens."
He sits up and wait for to to return.
You walk down the hill, not to far into the woods. You hum a song as you search the ground for dry wood, witch is hard at night. A hand cups your mouth you fight back  falling to the ground you yell "Mut smile run! RUN!"

Ally p.o.v

I woke up to mommy screaming in pain, I thought one got her. Smile bite the sleeve of my dress, and pulled me along, Mut pulled a back pack full if food and ammo. A tear rolled down my cheak.
"Mommy, I might never see mommy again."
The screaming stopped. MOMMY!  What did they Do to her?! Soon the sun was coming up, I stopped and took the bag from Mut and put it on my back.

Time skip
We've been walking for hours I was scared for mommy. I know she's strong but... I began to cry again. Please be okay. I feed the dogs and I ate a peach. I better save the last peach for mommy... oh, I need help. After a whole morning of walking through woods, we reached the roads. I walked on not paying attention, Mut pulled me back k by me sleeve. A car zoomed by, then slowing down. It stopped. I man with a bow thingy came out. Along with a women with a sword.
   "PLEASE HELP MOMMY!" They looked at each other then back at be.
   "How many walkers have you killed?" He man with the bow thing asked. Walkers? 
   "Oh come on, she's like five leave her alone!" Mut and Smile growled and went into attack formation when she tried to walk near me. She backed up and looked at me.
"Mut ,smile stop. Rude!" I patted their heads and the bag ked down. She came near me again, slowly.
  " would you like to come with us, in till we find your mom?" She asked.
  "Only I'd Mut and Smile can  come." She nodded. "Then yes, ill come." I climbed in a we went to their camp.

Your p.o.v
And that's what you fuck king get, don't touch me ever again. Got it?!" You said standing, standing, on a guys neck. On of witch trying to kill and rape you. You made your way away with as much of there stuff as you could.