BIRTHDAY!!!!

I smiled at Ally's sleeping figure. She seamed so happy. Something pocked my side. I looked over to see Carl holding Judith. I followed him down the stairs to the dinning area. I sat down next to Glenn, Carl on my other side. Glenn rubbed my back. The room was quiet. Only metle clanking and feet shuffleing.
"So, what did you get for Ally's birthday?" Glenn took a bit of his food.
"An d/n doll. And Daryl gotta tea set." I looked up to him chuckling.
"How did you know it was her birthday?" Rick sat down and started eating.
"She told me. I found her on her birthday. And I've had her for a whole year." I sighed. Smile came up to me and nusled my arm, I lifted my hand and started petting him.
"You say that like she a dog." Carl laughed.
"Mommy! Daddy!" Ally ran down the stairs, mut following close behind. Carl smiled right away.
This is my new family. This is my new life. This is my dream come true. And i loved it.
"Hey, haapy birthday." i smiled. ally jumped into my lap.
"Thanks!" She smiled. Carl gave me a look. i nodded. He stood and walked onto a cell, coming out with the bag.
"Okay, Daryl's gift first." I smiled. laughs and chuckles were heard.
"what?!" ally smiled as she was given the tea set.
"Ya, no more broken blows." Daryl laughed. Carl gave me the doll while ally wasn't looking. i winked at him and he chuckled. ally looked at carl, and laughed. i held the d/n doll in front of her.
"Oh, my gosh." She smiled taking the box and giving it to carl.
"Can you open it?!" she yelped. carl chuckled pulling out his pocket knife and cuting the box open. she smiled giving him the tea set.

~Time skip~

Everybody is sleeping. I sat at the table in my cell.
"Y/n?" a voice called. i turned to see Carl standing in the door way. i smirked.
"Yes~"
"why are you up so late?"
"Why are you?" I chuckled. He laughed and sat down next to me.
"This is the seconded time your up at three am." i leaned forward.
"And?"
"Your like a vampire." He chuckled.
"What if i am?" I grinned. a moment past then he spoke.
"Bite me." He laughed. we just sat next to each other looking at each other, only a foot of space between us. i want him.

Carl pov
"Bite me." I laughed. truth is, i did want her to bite me. I wanted her to want to bite me. I couldn't stop myself any more. i leaned in to kiss her. Right as i started she grabbed the back of my head and...

Your pov
i saw him leaning in. YES! HE WANTS ME TOO!! i grabbed the back of his head and pushed my self onto him. i now sat on his lap, kissing him deeply. his hands held my waist. I held his neck. I finally got him. Now i just gotta keep my grip, and never let go. he pulled away. Wait, did i get it wrong. Did he not want me.
"I told jack i had dibs..." He laughed. I smiled looking down. He pushed my head up to look at me. He pecked my lips. Lifting my up, he carried me to my bed. we lay down holding each other. kissing each other now and again. I tucked my head in his neck, as he played with my hair. My eye lids felt havy.
This is my dream, and i'm not waking up.