"MOMMY!"

As you walk through the woods you hear moaning, you turn and shoot three dead head's. It hits you. Damn I didn't use a silencer.

Carl's p.o.v

I'm on duty (hehe, he said duty) when michonne and Daryl drove up. I opened the gates, and closing them be hind them as they came in. Dad came up, I guess they found something. michonne got out and nodded to dad, them opened the back door. A little girl jumped out and ran to dad. Along with two dogs.
"YOUR THE LEADER I CAN TELL!" She's pretty smart for a kid. My dad looked at everyone, he looked towards me for a little. "And that's your son. Now what would you do if you lost him?" She started petting the dogs.
"Lost?" Dad (along with every one else) was clearly confused.
"You know, if something were to happen, and you got separated. What would you do?"
"Send out a search party." I could tell that ticked her off.
"So you'd send out other people to look for your son, and you know what mother would do. She'd look for me and when she found me shed tell me how worried she was. Then tell me she loves me. AND SHES NOT EVEN MY REAL MOMMY. AND IM GUESSING YOU DONT KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT DO YOU!" Damn this girls got problems, if she's yelling like this.
"SHES THE NICEST AND STRONGEST GIRL I'VE EVER MEET, AND IF YOU WoULD SIT ON YOUR ASS AND SEND OTHER PEOPLE TO LOOK FOR YOUR SON, AND MOMMYS OUT THERE ALMOST DIEING JUST TO SAVE A LITTLE PEST LIKE ME, THAT SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW, FROM A HORDE, THEN WHOS A WOULD BE A BETTER LEADER." Now she was crying. "I'm sorry mommy told me to stained my ground and shows who's boss when I meet new people. I bet your a great leader." The tears went away like that, and she was bowing. The Heck is wrong with this kid.
"Um... well. she sounds really smart."
"She has to be. Other wise her parents would of killed her by now."she quickly with a blank face. Ok, is it just me or is this girl insane.

Time skip, 3 hours

Everyone loves this kid, and her dogs. She's like a female baby Daryl.
"How did you get this smart with guns, and knifes?!" Daryl asked as she played with a butterfly knife. (If you don't know what that is, Google it, so you can see what she was doing)
"MOMMY, simply. I told you, shes strongest person I know. It's really easy."
God damn, she's like a ninja. If this is what her mom teaches her in a few days, what's her mom like. DAMN!
Suddenly three gun shots rang through the air. Every one ran outside.
Your p.o.v

DAMN I didn't use a silencer!
I heard loud talking. I went towards it. Soon I was out of the woods. A prison sat before me. In a large group of people talking, I see ally.
"ALLY! MUT! SMILE!" I ran to the gate. ALLY turn.
"MOMMY!" The gate opened we ran to each other. Mut saw and jumped up on me. Smile swaggered over. Says. I noticed people were starting. Next thing I know, I'm holding up a pistol.
"MOMMY, no they helped me!" Ally cried. I glance at her then at the group.
"No need for guns." A man in a vest said. I examined the crowd. Then I came to a boy, in a ridiculous hat. He makes it work. I lower my pistol.
"MOMMY, show Daryl your three way crossbow!" I look down at her. I raise a eyebrow. "Pwease!" She was puppy eyeing me.
" do you really think that will work?"
"Yep."
"Fine." I pull it from my bag and aim at a dead head. She runs to who I guess is Daryl and pull him closer. I click the trigger, sending one arrow to each side, as well as the one I was aiming at.I heard clapping.

CARL p.o.v

Ninga I tell you!