First Day

~Cathy's P.O.V

As you all know, mom told me to travel back to California for a quick stay (hopefully). I'm here in the airport waiting for Aunt Clara.

A couple hours later she arrived with a matte black car. I never thought she was rich. I was surprised so much because I have'nt seen her for years.

She told me school was about to start by next Monday (currently its Saturday here). Im starting to miss my friends Jackie and Caitlyn from Miami. So when I arrived at Aunt Clara's home. I got my computer and opened my Skype. Good thing there were online.

"Hey! What's up" Jackie started the conversation. "Im fine, im starting to miss you" I replied. We continued talking but I feel something off about our conversation. I just remembered it a couple of minutes after when Caitlyn was trying to call. We answered back and her camera is moving so much that I feel so dizzy by now.

So I was so nervous of what happened when she calmed down while laughing and she replied to us saying "Sorry, I fell". Me and Jackie were laughing so hard that our tummies flutter with butterflies. After a couple of hours of talking Aunt Clara told me to go down for dinner.

Jackie and Caitlyn agreed that i should eat. "Ill go online later to talk to you" I told them.

So I ate dinner with Aunt Clara and we talked about my life when I was living back in Miami. She told me that my things were packed up for school already.

"Really?! That fast?" I said while we were eating dinner. "Yes, ofcourse darling" Aunt Clara replied.

She told me to sleep to get ready for tomorrow. Ohhh nooo! School is near 😭😭

So prepared my clothes before i went to bed. I turned on the hot steaming shower and wore a shower cap. I didnt want to get my long gorgeous hair (dont judge).

After showering I changed to my comfy clothes and prepared going to bed when I reached my room, I was so facinated with its appearance. It was so spacious. I never thought Aunt's house was that big its like a mansion.

I jumped up and down on my bed and layed down when Aunt arrived inside my room. She sat beside the bed with a gift. "Take care of this gift because its something you will need when you start going to school" Aunt Clara said. "What is it?" I replied.

WTFFF?! Its a fucking Iphone 6s. I was soo happy that I hugged Auntie soo hard. She laughed happily with me

"Go to sleep now sweetie, you have a big day tomorrow"

BIG DAY? what could be it??