|| seven ||

i sat in my kitchen, crying my eyes out. i ruined their lives. if i wouldn't have entered their lives then they wouldn't be sad, i should've just told luke to get off of my porch. i heard a door open and my heart practically sunk, i wasn't going to do this now.

"i'm not dealing with you right now!" i yelled putting my head in my hands.

"and i'm not leaving" i heard a voice behind me, i turned slowly and saw luke's sleepy face. i sniffed quietly and he grabbed a chair, pulling it in front of me.

"what are you doing here?" i wiped under my eyes and he gave me a sad smile.

"michael's basically beating himself up, calum's crying because michael's a wreck. he really didn't mean to yell at you, he just couldn't believe that you had a flashback or dream of it" he grabbed my hand that was on the table as i wiped my makeup filled eyes with the napkin i had in the other hand.

"i shouldn't have entered your lives" i said. he grabbed the napkin, wiping my eyes softly.

"you made our lives better" he said with a faint smile.

"no i didn't, i made them worse" i mumbled.

"faith, you didn't do anything wrong. i shouldn't have walked up on your porch. you wouldn't have that nasty scar or the wound underneath it if i wouldn't have told you about ashton. michael's just upset because he misses ashton and when you said that stuff about that day, it brought back memories" he said.

"i guess so" i sighed. he gave me a hug, squeezing me to his body tightly.

"we love you, you're our best friend" he said. he pulled away, looking into my eyes.

his eyes had different shades of blue swirling in them. they had a natural twinkle in them, only visible if you say something cute or if you're really close. my eyes flicked down to his pink lips as he licked them slowly. his teeth tugged his lip ring before both of us leaned in.

his eyes closed tightly, his mouth opening a little wide as he got closer to my face. our lips slightly touched before my eyes closed. his bottom lip crashed with mine, his top one following right after. our mouths moved in sync as you could hear the ticking of a clock from the living room.

then reality kicked in, what the hell am i doing? i pulled away, confusion written all over luke's face as i realized what i just did.

"i shouldn't have kissed you. that was a mistake" i said slightly touching my lips with my fingers. he gave me a sad look, the natural twinkle fading slightly.

"i'm sorry" he put his head down. i immediately felt regret and sadness.

"you're fine, luke. i'm sorry myself" he lifted his head up, smiling softly.

"don't be, can i use your bathroom?" he asked standing up.

"of course you can, luke. you never have to ask me" i smiled sadly at him as he pushed his chair in, going to the bathroom. after about four minutes, i could hear soft cries coming from the bathroom and i could feel my heart breaking.

after ten minutes of non stop cries, i finally went to the door, standing out side of it and just listening in.

"i'm so stupid. i knew she wouldn't like me" luke's voice cracked and a few sobs followed.

"luke, please stop crying" i opened the door. he was sitting against the bathtub, his head in his hands and his knees to his chest.

"i'm not crying" he said with a small sniffle.

"yes you are, look at me" i ran my fingers through his hair as he faced me, his eyes were red and puffy with tears in them. his cheeks had tear stains. "i'm sorry" i said giving him a hug. his long arms wrapped around my small body.

"i'm such a baby" he said pulling away from the hug.

"you're not a baby" i said staring into his eyes. i wiped away the stray tears, keep my hands on his cheeks. he closed his eyes, sighing.

when he opened his eyes back up, i crashed my lips on his. i could feel his smile through the kiss, making me smile. he wrapped his arms around my waist, straighting his legs out and pulling me on his lap. he deepened the kiss, pulling me closer to his body before we pulled away.

i rested my head in the crook of his neck, kissing it softly. he chuckled, his chest vibrating as he did so. i looked up at him to find him already looking down at me.

"what's funny?" i smiled.

"i thought it was a mistake that you kissed me" he smirked.

"oh shut up" i laughed and kissed his jaw line, both of us sitting in peace.

----

i ship it