Chapter 1

"I'm tired of dealing with you," yelled my drunk father at my mom "just leave I'm tired of you cheating on me."

I heard the door slam and heard my mom's truck start up and peel out of the driveway. I heard my dad coming up the stairs and I sat on my bed waiting for him to come in. He threw the door open, grabbed me and threw me at the wall. My head rapped against the wall and immediately I saw stars. He started senselessly beating me and I screamed and yelled and begged for him to stop. He let me go and left the room, I slowly tried to get up and I had almost succeed when he came back in and started to whip me with a leather belt. Eventually he left and I was able to get up. I sat on my bed when he came in and yelled,

"Get out of my house pack your stuff and leave. You have one hour," he turned and left the room.

 I started to pack my clothes, my phone, my laptop, my camera, and my taser. Yes I have a taser I bought it for about twenty dollars on eBay. Along with a hip holster and a Glock 42 semi-automatic .380 ACP which, as a combination, was just over $200. I finished packing and left the house walking aimlessly eventually I ended up at Starbucks and ordered a Caramel Macchiato. I sat at my table and before long a group of 6 girls came in, ordered and sat down at the table behind me.

"We should cover Stone Cold by Demi Lovato," said one of the girls.

"Yeah," agreed the shortest of the girls.

"Besides we could do something cool with the video like film it outdoors in the sun on that cliff looking thing," suggested the jet black haired girl.

First, 'Stone Cold' is a sad song and should not be filmed for a music video in a happy setting. Second the video should be black and white or filmed in the morning rain.

"Actually," I said butting into their conversation "if you cover Stone Cold I would suggest a morning rain or black and white video."

"Who are you," asked the light brown haired girl.

"My name is Jessica. I enjoy photography, and think that would be a better setting for that song."

"She's probably right about that," said the girl with reddish brownish hair.

"Thank you," I replied.

Then I heard a voice that could only belong to Tiffany, the school bully with her posse of girls.

"Oh if it isn't the school slut Jessica Reali herself."

"Shut up Tiffany," I muttered.

"What was that? Did you say something without my consent or permission without ending the sentence correctly ," she questioned.

"No Ma'am" I replied.

"I think you did. You know what the punishment for that is," she said as she reached out and slapped me across the face.

"Hey," said one of the girls at the table, "Leave her alone."

"Oh look girls," she said to the girls behind her, "the slut got some other sluts to try to help her out of getting her beating's"

 I reached out and slapped her. Hard.

"I can take it," I said "but when you dish it out on random people, then I will hit you and not care about the consequences for my actions"

Hey guys. This is my first book here on wattpad so I appreciate any feedback from anyone. I know it's short but I don't know what else to write in this chapter. Everyone's opinion and feedback is valuable and I will read all the comments. Let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments down below. For all you CimFams who,are wondering where Cimorelli is, they will come a little later on in the story. Probably 3rd or 4th chapter. Anyway thank for reading. Have a great day, 😉