Chapter 13

Jessica's POV:

I can't believe it. How could I have been so stupid! I was finally starting to trust them. I let them in. I let myself get close to them. I let them get close to me. She ruined it. Lisa. No you know what it was all of them. They just sat their and let her read my journal. None of them tried to stop her. They let her read it.

I ran for about half an hour before collapsing at the base of a tree and letting all my emotions out. I got up and started punching the tree. Hard. In under 10 minutes I had managed to tear all the skin of my knuckles and did nothing to the tree except get blood all over it.

I heard my phone ring but let it go. Then my notifications started going off. I pulled out my phone and opened the first message that popped up.

Christina Cimorelli: Jess...

Christina Cimorelli: Hey!!!

Christina Cimorelli: Jessica Reali get back here right now!!!

Christina Cimorelli: Baby-girl...

Christina Cimorelli: Jessie...

I quickly scanned the rest of the girls texts and saw they were all saying pretty much the same thing. I closed the texts and was about to turn off my phone when Amy texted.

Amy Cimorelli: Hey. I can understand why your upset but we need to talk about this. We all want to help. Please come back soon. We've called Nick and the Mace Twins. They're helping us look.

Jessica Reali: Your the only one who's been 'nice' about texting me. Tell them to all stop texting me or my phone turns off.

Amy Cimorelli: I told them.

Immediately my text notifications stopped. I'm surprised they stopped. They seem like a stubborn group of girls. Seem like wow am I being sarcastic today. They are a stubborn group of girls.

Jessica Reali: It's nice to see you all have some ounce of respect.

Amy Cimorelli: When will you be coming back to the house?

Jessica Reali: When I feel like it.

Amy Cimorelli: Okay. We'll be at the house whenever you want to come back.

Jessica Reali: Good to know.

Amy Cimorelli: Oh and I'm sorry for just letting Lise read your journal, I should have told her to stop. It wasn't right of me and I'm sorry.

Jessica Reali: Can you come get me?

Jessica Reali: Alone.

Amy Cimorelli: Sure.  Where are you?

I looked around and noticed the path that runs through the park.

Jessica Reali: I'm at the park. I'll be waiting for you by the sign.

Amy Cimorelli: Be there in 10.

Jessica Reali: Thanks. Xx

I jogged down the path and stopped by the sign. I knelt down and ran my sticky hands through the grass to get some of the blood off of them. I saw Amy's car and stood up before walking over and opening the passenger door. I stopped when I saw Lisa crying in the seat.

"I told you to come alone" I spat at Amy.

"She wouldn't take no for an answer." She said as she put the car in park and left the engine running.

"Jess, I'm so sorry will you please forgive me. I'm sorry I did that to you. It wasn't right and now I feel terrible and Christina's mad at me and Lauren's mad at me and Dani hates me and Katherine locked herself in her room and Amy hates me and you hate me. I'm sorry I didn't mean it I swear. Now I feel so bad about it and I shouldn't have read it and I'm sorry and..."

"Lisa," I cut her off.

"Yeah,"

"Shut up." I said before shutting the front door and opening the side door. I climbed in and buckled  my seat-belt before slamming the door shut.

"Drive Ames," I said.

"Ames?" She questioned.

"What? You call me nick-names why can't I call you one." I said smiling.

"We can call you nick-names?" Lisa asked while wiping tears away from her face.

"Yeah."

"So were forgiven?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Hey Amy."

"Yeah," She replied.

"Why aren't you driving?"

She stuck her tongue out at me put the car in drive and we headed back to the Cimorelli house.