Chapter 11

Christina's POV:

So Jessie signed the papers then Nick came in to get her. After about 10 minutes I went looking for Nick because he hadn't even said hi to me yet. I found him over by the pool with Jessie and 2 other girls. As I got closer I realized that the two other girls were Megan and Liz.

"Girls. Megan and Liz are in the backyard over by the pool" I yelled.

They all came running.

"Megan and Liz. The country singers?"

"Yeah."

Then Jess, Megan, Liz, and Nick all stood up and came over smirking evilly. Suddenly Nick grabbed me around the waist and ran over to the pool and dropped me. I surfaced to see Dani being dropped by Jessie, Nick had Katherine, Megan had Lisa, Liz had Amy, and Jess had run back for Lauren. They all dropped us in the pool then came in and started swimming. I swam over to Nick and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey Nick"

"Hey Chrissy"

Suddenly something wrapped around my ankles and I screamed in terror before being pulled under the water. I kicked myself up to the surface of the water and shouted for Nick.

"Nick! Nick save me I'm being attacked by a shark."

Nick burst out laughing.

"Christina it's just J," he said.

I turned around and saw Jessie crawling out of the pool laughing like a maniac.

"Jessie come back here you little runt," I yelled.

"Never you'll have to catch me first," she yelled back.

"JESSIE THEIR'S A HOLE," I yelled just as she fell in.

Immediately I ran over to see if she was OK. As soon as I got over to the hole I was sprayed with a hose.

"Jessica Cimorelli. Stop spraying me! That's not nice at all." I yelled.

The stream of water stopped hitting me and I cleared the hair from my face. I turned around and saw my 5 sisters, the Mace Twins, and Nick laughing.

"Guys this isn't funny,"

"You're right," said a voice behind me "but this is."

I felt the entire contents of a large bucket of water being poured onto my head. I stood their frozen in shock attempting to comprehend what just happened. Jessie walked in front of me laughing.

"What can I say," she said "I had a vision."

What's up y'all? I know it's short but whatever. Life has been really crappy as of late and I'm sorry it's been so long since I last updated. Hopefully life will look up but I don't know. Oh well. Life is full of ups and downs. Everyone experiences them and I think you have to experience the downs before you can truly appreciate the ups.

~Cim~