Chapter 3

Christina's POV:

"Where is she now," I asked Amy.

"She's identifying the body to be sure it's her mom," Amy replied to me.

Dani, and Lauren looked sick and Lisa and Katherine were holding each other in their arms. I crouched down next to Amy and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. I gave her a reassuring squeeze and told her everything would be okay. I was actually wondering why we all cared so much about someone we knew nothing about that we met about thirty minutes ago. It's probably because we're Cimorelli and we care so much about everyone and that's one reason our fans love us.

"Chrissy," Lauren said from behind me.

"Yeah,"

"She's coming back."

I looked up and sure enough Jessica was coming back and she looked pretty sad.

Dani's POV:

Jessica was coming back from the house and she looked kinda weird I guess. I don't know how to explain it she look's kinda sad and mad, She also looks hurt and broken, but she looks numb too, like this is a normal everyday thing. It's confusing yet I want to understand it. When she got here Amy asked if it was her mom and she nodded, her eyes cold with anger.

"Are you OK," I asked her.

"I'm just fine, leave me alone" she shot back. I burst into tears right on the sidewalk and I felt Jessica come over and comfort me.

"I'm sorry," she said as she rubbed my back.

"It's OK,"

"I shouldn't have snapped at you like that,"

"Do you have a place to stay tonight" Chrissy asked her.

"No. I would stay here but I can't because it's a crime scene," she replied.

"You can stay with us tonight if you want," Chrissy said.

"I don't mean to intrude or anything,"

"It won't be intruding you can come over for dinner and a movie then you can sleepover, it'll be fun," said Lisa.

"OK," Jessica relented "where do you live I've got a few things to do then I can come over around five o'clock if that's alright with you."

"5 is fine," Katherine said, she gave her our address. We all turned around and went home.

Katherine's POV:

After we all got home I went into the kitchen and started baking my best chocolate chunk cookies. I popped them in the oven and while I waited I wrote a quick poem about Jessica. The oven timer dinged and I got the cookies out and put them on tray's to cool off before putting them into a container. I went upstairs and plugged my phone into the charger. I turned on some country music and 'Play It Again' by Luke Bryan was on. I listened to music while I was cleaning my room. It was about 4:45 and the doorbell rang. I heard Lisa answer the door and invite the person in. They talked for a bit then at 5 the doorbell rang again. The door opened and shut and a few minutes later I heard shouting.