Chapter 7

Jessica's POV

Matt and I arrived at the police station and went over to Janet the receptionist.

"Hi. Are you two ready to see Cain," she asked

"Yup," Matt replied.

"He and Nick are waiting for you," she said.

"Nick's here? Really" I exclaimed.

"Yep he sure is; he's waiting for you," Janet smiled at me.

I turned and ran to the room and opened the door to see Nick with a little black box and Uncle Cain holding a ring.

"Nick," I exclaimed while jumping into his arms.

"Hey J, what's up" Nick said holding me tightly.

Nick, Matt, Uncle Cain, and my other cousins Liz, and Megan are the only people who are allowed to call me J. It's a nickname they gave me.

"Is that a wedding ring for Christina," I asked

"Yeah; but don't tell her I want it to be a surprise," he said as he smirked mischievously.

"Anyway, Uncle Cain, and Nick the plan is underway," Matt spoke up.

"Good. I see you took the 'mock battle' pretty seriously," said Uncle Cain.

"Well, it wasn't hard. I just imagined Tiffany's ugly face in front of me," I said grinning.

"So now we wait to see if he takes the bait," said Uncle Cain

"Let's hope he does," I said "Let's hope he does."

Hey guys sorry for a slow update on this story I promise I will try to update sooner. Any ideas ya'll want to shoot out would be greatly appreciated. Thank's!
~Cim~