Chapter 1

"Where are you and I'm so sorry I can not sleep I can not dri-" my alarm clock went off, even though its one of my favourite songs I hat to turn it off because today I'm going to be moving with my best friend for university in Australia.

Just then I heard a knock on the door so I ran down stairs and opens the door, it was ally my best friend.

"Hey ella, hurry get dressed we are going to miss our flight" she said smiling like a mad person "okay, okay calm down" I said giggling.

"Stay down here and I will just get dressed but shower first" I shouted already half way up the stairs.

I started to run the shower so it was the perfect temperature then hopped in, I shampooed and conditioned my hair then washed my body, I then got out and dried off.

When I got to my room I picked out my outfit then got changed, I was wearing my shorts with my tie dye shirt on with my 'DOPE' beanie.

I ran down stairs then slipped on my black VANS I then grabbed my ratchet back pack and my blue penny board.

"Hey ally where's my stuff?" I questioned looking confused "oh I put it all in my car for you" she said smiling "aw thanks ally" I said giggling "come on, lets get going" she said "wait I have to say bye to my mum, dad and little sister" I said running in to the kitchen "bye mum and dad and ria" I said tears already running down my cheeks "oh come here baby don't cry" my mum said pulling me in to a hug but soon my dad and little sister joined in.

I hopped in the car with ally already in there, I turned back to my mum crying, my dad waving me goodbye and Ria crying but still smiling.

I turned to ally smiling "you ready" she said, I nodded and we were off.

~After the flight~

"We're here ally" I said looking out the taxi window, she woke up and smiled, we got out the taxi and got all our belongings.

"Hi, can I take your bags and follow me" this joyful looking girl said taking our bags, we followed her and she gave us our key.

I opened the door to this large room with two king size beds, two big wardrobes, some draws and two doors, we looked around the room then walked in the doors, there were two big bathrooms with a bath, toilet, with a mirror and cub-bards.

"Come on let's un-pack then see what we are going to pick" ally said starting to un-pack.

~After un-packing~

We walked down the empty halls well I didn't see because I was on my phone until someone barged in to my shoulder making me drop my phone, I looked up to meet to blue perfect eyes "here I will get it" he said snapping me out of my thoughts, when I got my phone out of his hands I said thank you then saw that it had a big smash in the back of my new iPhone 4S what I got because I dropped my iPhone 5 down the toilet, but I didn't really mined.

"I'm so so sorry about that" he said again "know its fine I brake all my phones, my contracts coming up soon anyway" I said smiling "oh" he said with a chuckle "hey well we have to go to pick out our options so see ya" I said walking away, wow well he was hot, he was with someone but I didn't see but still he was hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS Im quiet happy with this chapter, hope you guys like it bye pease out unicons🙊🎠🌈🍕🐧❤

Vote, Comment, Follow💩