Flashbacks

Tomorrow will mark a very important stage of my life, or at least that's what Taylor tells me. Tomorrow is my nineteenth birthday and it means that I am almost eight months pregnant, but I've been calling it about seven and a half. And that means that we've been on tour with the boys for about five months now, I think. It's hard to keep track of everything, but I've kept a few special ones in mind.

I smiled softly and rubbed my bulging stomach. We were all currently on the One Direction tour bus heading for yet another meet and greet, plus another concert. At first Taylor and I would sit on the sidelines and watch every concert the boys had, but after a while it got a little dull. Don't get me wrong, Baby Direction loved to hear Harry on stage singing, but they did not like the thousand screaming girls. And I didn't like the countless signs with my face or name on it. The things that were said are ones I preferred not to think about. I wasn't even sure if Harry saw them or if he just ignored them knowing he couldn't make a big scene over it.

Anyway, all seven of us were currently on the couches in front of the TV watching Toy Story. Liam had requested to watch it since he apparently hasn't seen it in a while. I wasn't to against the idea, but Harry and Niall seemed a bit annoyed by watching it. However, they didn't say anything. My guess for why Harry would want to watch it was because he's been reading up on books that have to do with pregnancy, and the baby while it's still in the womb for a long while now, and he read somewhere that the baby could sense everything going on outside of my stomach and he made sure that no one used bad words, foul language, or even spoke badly around me. It was annoying, and almost cute at the same time. So I wasn't allowed to listen to weird music, or watch scary movies. Though that wasn't to terrible for me since I didn't listen to weird music anyway and I was a total crybaby at scary movies.

Harry, Niall, and I were on one of the couches. I was sitting more sideways so I was kind of in Harry's lap, but it was mostly my feet. Despite the fact that I hated when people touched my feet I was letting him massage them. They were so achy these days because I was carrying around about forty extra pounds. Niall was at the edge of the couch with his feet up. He looked bored and was mostly on his phone, on twitter, most likely.

Zayn and Louis were sprawled out on the other couch. Nial started on the couch with both of them as he thought I should be able to lay down, but once Zayn and Louis laid down they booted him off, so he came to our couch. It didn't matter to me though because I was comfortable enough since Harry was trying to make the swelling in my ankles go down. And it wasn't just my ankles that were swollen, it was also my hands and somewhat my face. But my feet were the only achy ones.

And lastly, Taylor and Liam were curled up together on the love seat. She was in his lap and his arms were around her waist. They looked so cute together, and today would mark their four month anniversary of being together. I laughed a bit under my breath as I recalled the day that they got together. It wasn't like he asked her out on stage or something, it was more simple and sweet, but I know it wouldn't have happened if I wasn't there to jump start it.

**Flashback**

"Ugh..I am so exhausted right now." I grumbled as I flopped down onto the couch and rubbed my slightly big stomach.

 We had been traveling for a little over two weeks now and it seemed like it was just hitting me. Every night it seemed like we had to travel to another location for a different concert and it got old really fast. We haven't taken the One Direction jet since we first left, so we've been stuck on the tour bus. Our sleeping arrangements were a bit annoying seeing as there were only about six bunks. Obviously each of the boys and Taylor had their own bunk, but Harry and I had to share one, and I didn't particularly like doing that. Harry was nice enough to give me the space by the wall so I wouldn't fall onto the floor, but we were cramped inside of it to the point where we both had to sleep on our sides. I didn't see us being about to do that whenever I was huge, however, so I hoped we could figure out something to do with that.