Chapter Eight: True

This is dedicated the someone that helped me a lot throughout this whole process if it wasn't for her I don't think I would be writing this, so thanks and love to the one the only MarciCampbell18.

Plz listen to the song in the video while reading it makes it awesome!!!!!!!!!

(Karli's POV)

Why is it that robberies are so easy yet people never pull it off.

Like damn.

We were sitting in the living room, counting the money we stole from the bank a few cities over called, I don't remember what it's called.

Oh well we got in and got out without anyone knowing.

"So we got twelve thousand." James said getting up from the couch and started putting the money into a safe he has in his living room hidden behind a picture of yours truly.

Him, he has a huge picture of him in his living room.

This man.

"You do realize that you don't have to be all professional around me I'm your girlfriend." I said walking up behind him putting some money in the safe and then wrapping my arms around his waist and putting my head in the space between his shoulder blades.

"What are you doing baby?" He asked his voice vibrating my face.

"I'm hugging my boyfriend."

He turned around in my arms and looked me right in the eye he smiled and put his hand around my waist.

"Kiss me." He whispered and that I did.

(Two weeks later)
James' POV

I was sitting in my room reading Romeo And Juliette.

Hey don't judge me its a good book.

Anyway Karli was taking a bath. She got out of the shower mist following her like a mysterious creature emerging from the darkness looking as good as ever she stood with a towel wrapped around her body.

She plugged in her hair dryer and started to dry her hair.

"Are you just going to sit there and watch me or are you going to say something?" She asked without looking at me.

I quickly looked back at my book pretending that I was not looking.

"I don't know what your talking about I'm just sitting here reading my book."

She finished drying her hair.

I looked up at her to see her starting at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"You are a terrible lair. No wonder you got caught."

"Hey that was not my fault seriously. Why do you bring that up?" I said getting up from my bed and walking into my closet which was half filled with her clothes.

"Color."

"Purple." I took her purple pajamas and gave it to her.

Sher took off her towel and I just starred at the beauty in front of me as she put on her clothes.

I held out my hand for her.

She took it and we made our way to the bed and lay down.

"I like this."

"Yeah it's nice. Hey ever heard a song called Heart By Heart by Demi Lovato." She said settling on the bed.

"There's no one else's eyes that can see into me. No one else's arms can lift me up so high. Your love lifts me out of time and you know my heart by heart and that I do."

"That you do." She said smiling.

"Goodnight Kar."

"Goodnight Jay." And with that I feel asleep holding the love of my life.

But don't tell her that.

I'm sorry its short its 11pm and I'm bored and have no inspiration but I hope you enjoy plz vote and comment. Goodnight my little siers.

Love Curtefah💕