Chapter Six: Why not

(Karli's POV)

We where now back at his house.

After our little make out session we got something to eat then came back here.

I am sitting on his bed while James took a shower.

He came out with a towel wrapped around his lower half with water dripping off of him. Fine, toned abs the most perfect chest I've ever seen its all just..

"Like what you see?" James asked snapping me out of my trance.

"I've seen better." I said looking him dead in the eye.

He smirks and pulls of his towel.

I swear I was going to look away but then I saw it like damn that's just wow.

"Karli look away." He put the towel back around his waist.

"Aww what'd you do that for." He looked at me like I was crazy and starts to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked pouting.

"You hahaaha were just sthhahah staring at me in a trance hahahaah. What is wrong with you? I mean I now its nice I never knew it was that nice." He said trying to hold in his laughter.

"Haha very funny but you do have a really nice dick."

"I know I've been told." He said smiling

"Whatever."

Somewhere in our conversation he put on clothes.

He walks over to the bed and sits at the end of it.

"Birthday." He ask starting a game of twenty questions.

"October 16th."

"December 22nd. Favorite color."

"Blue you?"

"Black."

And so we spent an hour answering and giving questions.

I learned that after he went to jail he had some money from the robbery that they didn't find and used it to build here.

He also killed six people and has a high tolerance for stupid.

And some how at the end of it all I fell completely in love with Jammie David Alexander Stalker.

And I wouldn't have it any other way😍.

(James' POV)

How could I not be amazed at the girl eating across the table from me.

She's amazing.

I mean name one girl you know that hates pink, loves supernatural, can't stand the thought of listening to love songs all the time, she's perfect just perfect.

After twenty questions we left the room to take all her weapons from the car.

We packed them in the spear room and locked it with a set of bolts and chains we bought at a hardware store.

We were sitting on my kitchen table playing poker.

The winner gets to shoot the loser where ever they want and I really don't like this because I am awesome at poker but she insisted so here we are me with a full house and wishing I didn't have it.

She looks at me and says; "All in."

I take a deep breath and said; "All in."

I lay out my cards she looks at me then smiles and layout her cards to show all A's like what the fuck, how the hell did she do that.

"OK where do you want to shoot me." I said getting up from the table and putting away the cards.

"Umm how about in the arm that wouldn't hurt a lotn" She said picking up the hand gun she had put there before we started playing and started walking to my backyard with me hot on her trial.

She stood under a tree in my yard and I stood on the other side of the yard.

"Just don't move." She said to which I answered;

"Oh really I was planning on jumping around like a kid on crack." She laughed and aimed.

I stood still waiting for the pain. She pulled the trigger, the gun echoed and then there was this sharp pain in my arm.

"Shit, that hurt." I said grabbing my arm.

"What happens to 'that won't hurt a lot." I said gritting my teeth from the pain.

"I said it won't hurt much not it won't hurt at all. I mean come on its a bullet piercing through your skin. What did you think would happen?" She said coming up to me.

"Well I wouldn't know I've never been shot at." I said as she helped me inside.

"Well at least the first time wasn't by someone who was trying to kill you. Cone on let me take care of that for you."

She made me sit on the counter and started cleaning my wound then I thought of doing the one thing I've never done.

"Hey this may not be the most romantic way to do this but as you can tell I'm not a hopeless romantic kind of guy, so will you please be my girlfriend?"

(Karli's POV)

"....will you please be my girlfriend?"

Did he...did he just.....Oh My God

"Yes yes yes definitely." I said standing up to hug him.

"Ouch my arm." He said.

I pulled away.

"Sorry baby, I forgot." I said then went back to cleaning his arm.

I just got the most amazing idea.

Hey people how you liking it so far.
I'm sorry about the clif hanger don't worry I'm updating again today so I hope you enjoyed it plz vote and comment see you later my little sires.

Love Curtefah💕