Chapter Nine: I'm awesome

(Karli's POV)

I woke up to the sun shinning on my face which tells me that jay opened it and is no longer in bed and that pisses me off for three reasons.

1)He left before I woke up and that means he saw me sleeping which is something I hate for some reason.

2)He porpusly opened the window and the blinds so that I'll wake up.

And 3)Why the fuck will someone wake me up like where on earth is your brain the freaking Caribbean the fuck?

After my internal rant I turned to face the window and glared at it trying to intimidate it to the point where it will close but of course that didn't work.

So I got of the bed walked up to the window, I held unto the ledge and I screamed at the window.

I took a deep breath and looked out the window to see some stupid kid staring at me.

"Got a problem?" I asked trowing my hand in the air.

He looked at me and shook his head as he walked away.

"That's what I thought." I shouted at him as he walked away.

He stopped and turned around I looked at him, flipped my hair and walked away down the stairs and into the kitchen just to stop dead in my track at the SEX GOD standing in front of me.

Notice I stressed on sex god now let me explain why I am currently unable to move.

In the kitchen is Jammie in all his 6'4 glory wearing nothing but a batman pajama bottom standing over the stove doing what?

I don't really care, if it was any other time my food senses would be all over this shit but at this point in time all I could do is stare. Just stare at Jay like his the only thing in the world and to be honest it fells like it cause all my senses just disappear and I just have to stand here at the at the beauty in front of me.

I don't know how long I was staring but it had to be long seeing as James turned around and is staring at me smiling like he just hit the jackpot.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."

He said snapping me out of my daydream but to be honest I wasn't quite ready to come out but what you gonna do.

"But then I'll be wasting space on my phone cause I already have the real thing so..." I said smiling at the look on his face.

"Did you just call me yours." I thought about it and OH MY GOD I DID.

"Yeah in a way I did " I said slowly stepping back trying to escape the embarrassment.

"And where do you think your going?" He said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him making me come face to chest with him.

God why did he have to be tall better yet why did I have to be so short.

I looked up at him and just stared at his amazing face.

"Well I was thinking about going and wash my face maybe take a shower you know the usual." I lied trying to sound cool and calm, keyword trying.

"You know you are the worst lair ever created." He said smiling a little.

"I know I know, you don't have to rub it in."

"Ok on that note were gonna end that conversation, Good morning Kay."

"Good morning Jay." He then kissed me to which I responded to by kissing back but for some reason my inner monolog sounds like a hundred year old British man and that's Scarry.

I ended the kiss prematurely by pulling away laughing.

"What's so funny?" He asks looking at me like I'm crazy which I am but that's not the point.

"My inner monolog sounds like a hundred year old British man." I said laughing a little he stares at me for a minute and then laughed.

He was literally hunched over holding his stomach laughing. He was getting weak from all the laughing.

He was about to fall when I grabbed his arm and helped him sit on one of the stools on the island.

"You done yet, it wasn't that funny." I looked at him to see tears running out of his eyes.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I shouted trowing my hands in the air how the hell is he crying that wasn't that funny.

"I'm ......hahahahaha.......I'm sorry that was to funny, you do realize that that makes you inner monolog the second wanker to be inside you haahaahahaah."

"That's not funny." I walked away from him and into the fridge.

I jumped when I felt his hand wrap around my waist.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry I brought him up."

"Its OK." I said turning around in his arms.

"Kiss me." He said and I smiled but complied and kissed him.

(James' POV)

"So what do you want to do?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Umm let's watch a movie." Karli said a little to fast for my liking.

"Kay what are you up to?" She looks at me stunned and put her hand over her heart in fake hurt.

"Why would you think I'm up to something." She starred at me faking an innocent look.

For someone who is terrible at lying she sure is good at acting and besides every fiber in my body telling me otherwise I looked at her and asked; "What do you want to wa...."

"Divergent!" She answered before I could even finished asking the damn question.

I knew she was up to something.

"Really?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah it was your idea."

"No it wasn't."

"That's not the point. The point is we're watching Divergent and that's that." She finished folding her arms.

"OK OK fine." I put on Divergent. 'L

Damn living with women is impossible.

The movie started, we cuddled and watched it.

I can't believe I liked that movie what the hell is this girl doing to me?

Hey I know its been a while but I've had writers block and that's something I don't get so it was new for me but I will be updating normally I promise anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and the song.
The song is amazing make some noise for my chemical romance woooooooo I just turned into a woo girl god I need a life anyway plz vote and comment and good day my little sires.

Love Curtefah💕