Chapter Fourteen: Like a boss

(Karli's POV)

We sat on the table eating breakfast which consists of toast, sausage, beacon and eggs.

After we eat we went upstairs to get ready.

I showered and put on a purple crop top, a purple skater skirt, a knee high black boots with buckles a earring and necklace with a ring with a rose on it just like the pendent.

James came out of the bathroom wearing an amazingly fitted purple shirt, a pair purple jeans pants with a black belt and a black sneakers with a white finish.

"You look beautiful." He said kissing my cheek.

"I know its in my blood." I said smiling.

"Haha that's funny. Now let's get the fuck out of here."

"Or we could just fuck." I said playing along.

Now if it where any other day I would love to fuck Jammie but today we have a plan that requires a lot of lying.

"I like that idea." James said pulling me to the stereo.

He turned it on and then went out of the room and carefully made our way out of the of the house and into James' black 1967 impala and drove to Richman Virginia to go rob their bank.

Here we come Village Bank.

We stand outside of the bank me in the front and James in the back

I walked in with the gun at my side locked the door behind me and turned around to see James standing on the other side of the room he lifted his gun and shouted.

"Everybody on the ground!"

I walked up behind a guard that was about to pull out his gun and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hi." I said when he turned around and punched him in the face.

Now here's something I forgot to mention, we are wearing masquerade masks both purple and amazingly designed.

Anyway everyone was on the ground including the remaining guards who apparently has better judgement than the first one.

I walked into the safe and put a lot of money in the two duffle bags we brought and walked out to the main room where James was with his gun pointed at some poor guys head.

"What happened?" I ask handing him the bags.

"He said your a gold digger and that's why your with me." James said through grinded teeth and I bend down to the man.

"If I was a gold digger I would of fund a guy with better income." And then I slapped him, got up and pulled my Japanese sword out of the bag.

I walked up to the wall and carved BC in it went back to James and he shot the heart around it.

"Good job Bonnie."

"You too Clyde." I said then we walked out hand in hand.

When we entered through the back door the cops were still there but they didn't even realise that we left.

We went upstairs changed and went downstairs to watch TV and like fifteen minutes later the cops left.

"Told you." I said cuddling into his side.

"Yeah you did." He said then kissed my forehead.

"Now lets watch The Vampire Diaries."

And just like that we re watch the entire six and a half seasons.

Maybe you can't handle yourself staring at me with your lips and tongue!!!!!!

Hey sorry this chapter is so short but I had to make it like that but I hope you like it and trust me I wanted to make it longer but couldn't so please vote and comment and good day my little sires.

Love Curtefah💕