Chapter Two: When I saw HER

(James' POV)

I can't believe I actually have to go to this fucking school.

Couldn't they just put me in jail? I'm pretty sure this is worse.

I'm currently walking down the halls of my new school heading to my first class, English.

I walked to the door, opened it and walked into the class.

"Good morning you must be Jammie." Said a man who I guess is the teacher.
Honestly I couldn't careless.

"Sup." I said looking him dead in the eye.

He turned around and announced to the class.

"Class this is our new student." He turned to me and I thought ehh why not so I look at the class filled with pathetic slutty girls and moronic fullish boys and said;

"I'm Jammie Stalker I don't want to be here but I have to so I would really like it you would leave me the fuck alone."

I looked at their faces which was filled with fear and took a seat in the back of the class next to who happen to be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

She looked at me and put her headphones in all the while the teacher...Mr. Mark was talking which I cought none off but its not like I need it.

So I spend the entire class starting at the girl next to me while she listens to what sounds like fashionably late.

The bell rings and she turns from looking out the window and stare at me while I stare at her no one talking or moving, well that's until this slut decided to sit on my lap.

"Didn't anyone tell you it rude to stare bitch." She said and I was about to say something but the girl spoke up.

"Yeah, my mom who last time I check didn't give birth to a dog , but I can't blame you for that mistake you can't change the fact that you were born a moron." She said then got up and left.

I then proceeded to push the slut of my leg and got up and left to get to my next class.

At lunch I was sitting under a tree listening to Black Veil Brides.

I swear this Andy guy looks so familiar anyway I was listening to Goodbye Agony when I was taped on the shoulder.

I looked up to see the girl from class I took my headphones from my ear and looked at her.

"Yes?" I asked her.

She looked at me then took out the apple that was in her mouth.

"Um sorry but that's my spot." She said eating her apple, so classy.

"Really is it written in stone." I asked.

"No but it is carved in that tree." She said pointing to the tree.

I turned around and just as she said it was a name.

"Your name is Karliana."

"Yeah you got a problem?" She then continued to eat her apple.

"No its a nice, unique name."

"Ahh I bet most of the girls you know have names like Ashley or Britney or Alison." She said laughing a little.

"You have a beautiful smile." I said out loud and she blushed.

"Look I will love to move except I am way to lazy to do that shit right now."

"Fine but I'm sitting under the branch less sun." She said sitting down next to me and so we started talking until bell rung and we had to leave for our classes but not before we exchanged numbers.

We spent lunch and our free periods together for that entire week.

Maybe this won't be such a bad thing, let's hope she doesn't know what I've done.

At the top is Jammie Stalker played by the always sexyyyy with God like talent Andy Biersack make some noise for black veil brides bitches.

I'm bored so there a next chapter hope you like it.

Living a life of misery always there just underneath haunting me quietly alone it's killing me killing me dead and gone what's done is done you are all I have become I'm letting go of what I wants believed so goodbye agony.

Love Curtefah💕